This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wow. Cried my eyes out. I've never felt like this about a TV show before!

Reactions: 9
I thought it was a very lovely episode.

The storyline with Marcus & his family was there to
Draw a parallel between them and the Pearsons. Jack died that night and Marcus lived; Marcus then went on to work in medicine and find drugs to help those with Alzheimer’s. It’s showing how interconnected we all are; even when we don’t know it.

I hate that they have changed out the actors playing Deja & Malik. They could have kept the same actors and just aged them both up. There was always a great on screen chemistry between the actors playing Deja & Randal which has been lost now with the new woman playing Deja.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought the episode was nice, although on the whole, a bit meh. I have sobbed through episodes previously and I only shed a tear when
Kate ran in and got to her in time

I didn’t see the relevance of the second family although sad flashing back to Jacks death scene.

I know that it’s been a long time coming for them but just felt like there wasn’t enough emotion for me.

Reactions: 7
Also thought it was really well done 😭😭😭 the first bit of the episode with everyone arriving was a bit confusing though, couldn’t work out who was who as some of the kids have been changed so many times!
I hope next week’s finale is a bit less sad, not sure how much more I can cope with…

Reactions: 5
I got the impression with the other family that he was linked to someone in the Pearson family because his award at the very end was for the development of Alzheimer’s drugs which had sprung from his failure of cancer meds but seeing that comment about being interconnected without realising makes so much sense too. It was an absolutely stunning ep, the train car foreshadowed earlier in the series when Rebecca couldn’t remember the word ‘train’ and used caboose instead. Not ready for it to be over, never will be.

Reactions: 6
I am in pieces.

when she said she was waiting for someone and then Kate came I- christ. Ron Cephas Jones is a tremendous actor. I do wish she had a bit more time with Miguel. The actor who plays Randall is really good too. Oh Christ.
when Kate ran across the garden shouting for her , and then Kate was there so she could go …. Oh god I haven’t been the same after watching that this afternoon
Makes me think of my own kids

Reactions: 4
I think it was that his drugs have given Rebecca longer than she would have had and Jack inspired their family and he lost his life while they were saving the young boys. I thought it was a lovely episode. X

Reactions: 9
Sorry I don’t know how to add a spoiler!

I liked the concept of the episode. I thought the pans around the train with the different versions of Kevin and Randall were beautiful. Although, I didn’t feel it was that emotional. I only shed a tear when Kate arrived. Also, I felt that the other family’s storyline took away from Rebecca’s death and it seemed too coincidental really.

Reactions: 8
I’m going to be controversial…

I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would

I cried when William came on the screen. 3 minutes in. I love that he’s the one that took her through
The tears were genuine. The end of an era 💔 I felt more could’ve been done with Jack at the end
I loved that she held on until Kate got there, even though I didn’t like Kate, I did also get teary at the bit
Was a bit sad Miguel didn’t get much screen time, but I guess it’s all about Jack and Rebecca 💔
Cried more when jack and Miguel died 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe just how they move on and the family continues to grow, will maybe see Deja's baby but agree with an earlier comment the younger actress and Randall were lovely together.

Reactions: 2
I really liked this one and the concept. I don't think it was sad and I think that was intentional. I would've been happy if that was the end - no idea what could come next now tbh

To be honest I cried most at the callbacks to Jack’s death , it destroyed me the first time around but seeing it happen again but from a different angle was so sad

but I do think sad isn’t the right word , emotionally charged , poignant is maybe a better way to describe it …. I still cried though 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The season finale is next week , but I’d be happy if that was the end tbh .. I don’t know what else they could add now
Waaaaaat?! I thought this was the last one?!
Maybe all my tears will be saved for then 😂😂
I thought it was a rubbish ending leaving it like that!

Mandy Moore said the last episode is like a hug so I’m hoping it’s tamer 🤣
I don’t follow her. I ended up on her insta once and her ‘hi friends’ really cringed me out, and I refused to watch anymore because that was putting me off Rebecca 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her. I ended up on her insta once and her ‘hi friends’ really cringed me out, and I refused to watch anymore because that was putting me off Rebecca 😂😂😂😂😂
I don’t follow her either , I think she said it on a talk show and someone reposted it which is how I saw it .. or maybe it was a reel !

Not reading through these comments but I’ve started watching latest episode and Im not sure how I’m going to make it! It’s just a constant stream of tears and I’m only 25 mins in.