This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit deep but I like the idea that Rebecca can have two great loves. One was snatched away from her but that doesn’t make the other less great. The right person at the right time for her.
They both gave her different things that she needed at different life stages , I agree with you completely

Reactions: 4
It’s a bit deep but I like the idea that Rebecca can have two great loves. One was snatched away from her but that doesn’t make the other less great. The right person at the right time for her.
Yes exactly this, at different times of our life we are different from what we were before. I remember the episode when Miguel departed to go to Texas after Kevin was abysmally unkind, he couldn’t explain to Rebecca why he was going. One of the siblings (can’t remember which one) reported later that day “that she’s still up in her bedroom, where she’s been crying all day”. So yes, a second great love, whatever anyone else may think Miguel loved her, possibly the only person in his whole life he did love who loved him in return.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes exactly this, at different times of our life we are different from what we were before. I remember the episode when Miguel departed to go to Texas after Kevin was abysmally unkind, he couldn’t explain to Rebecca why he was going. One of the siblings (can’t remember which one) reported later that day “that she’s still up in her bedroom, where she’s been crying all day”. So yes, a second great love, whatever anyone else may think Miguel loved her, possibly the only person in his whole life he did love who loved him in return.
And he cared for her almost until his dying day , even on days when she didn’t remember him or asked about Jack , that’s a selfless kind of love .

I think it would be a disservice to Miguel if she reunited with Jack but not with him

Reactions: 12
And he cared for her almost until his dying day , even on days when she didn’t remember him or asked about Jack , that’s a selfless kind of love .

I think it would be a disservice to Miguel if she reunited with Jack but not with him
I’d be interested to see how they would portray that. I wouldn’t be wanting some sort of heaven love triangle 😂

• Haha
Just started series one , I'm already on episode 5. Helping me get through the ironing.

Love it . Absolutely lovely.

Reactions: 5
It only gets better, enjoy it! I’m jealous, wish I could rewatch again without knowing what’s next.
Yes how great when the whole set is yet to come. I had thought about going back to the very beginning to start again when this is all over, on reflection probably not, when you know you know 🤫

Reactions: 2
You can have more than one ‘true love’. Surely we are not 16 & believing it’s one real love only like the movies? Love is love. It’s not some magical power. It’s an emotion you can feel more multiple people. If you lose someone tragically early, you can go on to have love just as wonderful as the first. Of course you can. You don’t stop loving the person who is gone but your heart can love infinitely. I love my children & my husband beyond words. There is room & then some for them all.

Back to the show, I really hope they don’t do a heaven sequence. It would be so horribly cheesy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love this show, but don't like how they're wrapping it up so quickly, this last series is really rushed 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Back to the show, I really hope they don’t do a heaven sequence. It would be so horribly cheesy!
Ohh like at the end of Lost! Bawled like a baby despite most of that series making no sense!

You can have more than one ‘true love’. Surely we are not 16 & believing it’s one real love only like the movies? Love is love. It’s not some magical power. It’s an emotion you can feel more multiple people. If you lose someone tragically early, you can go on to have love just as wonderful as the first. Of course you can. You don’t stop loving the person who is gone but your heart can love infinitely. I love my children & my husband beyond words. There is room & then some for them all.

It’s just a tv show…….. it’s not that deep!!!!!!

• Haha
I joined a This is Us facebook page and it's funny. Generally, the posts are either:

'Where's Kate? I think she's dead!!' or

'OMG how on earth am I going to survive without this show!' or

'I think Rebecca will enter heaven and we will see her hold hands with Jack and Miguel, all together' or

a load of bickering about who was the best son or husband to Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I joined a This is Us facebook page and it's funny. Generally, the posts are either:

'I think Rebecca will enter heaven and we will see her hold hands with Jack and Miguel, all together' or

Haha if anyone fancies a bicker, I think the big 3 are just awful people (although I think Kate redeemed herself in the past two seasons!)

Beth is the hero! Putting up with moany Randall for so many years!

Reactions: 7
Haha if anyone fancies a bicker, I think the big 3 are just awful people (although I think Kate redeemed herself in the past two seasons!)

Beth is the hero! Putting up with moany Randall for so many years!
I agree, the way Kevin tried to pinch that film role from his mate was unbelievable. I like it for the way the story is told, the love story between Jack and Rebecca and the 80s nostalgia really.

I’m in one as well, they can be so vicious in there! I love the show, but it’s a show at the end of the day.

I think I should join the Facebook group as I came on here to say.... why is Kate not in any of the promo photos NBC are releasing on Instagram?! I can’t cope with the not knowing. And then having to avoid all social media between tonight and Thursday.

I really don’t think they’ll kill her off just randomly in one episode. Will they?!?

There’s a theory in one of the groups that the death they’re all gathering for is actually Kates. we might see Rebecca’s early on in the episode and then the one that’s been referenced throughout the season is Kates.

Explains why they’re all so much older - Randall looks much older than he did at the end of last weeks episode in the latest photos

hmmmm

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There’s a theory in one of the groups that the death they’re all gathering for is actually Kates. we might see Rebecca’s early on in the episode and then the one that’s been referenced throughout the season is Kates.

Explains why they’re all so much older - Randall looks much older than he did at the end of last weeks episode in the latest photos

hmmmm
Interesting theory but why wouldn’t Philip be there ? And who is the “they” that Toby references ?