This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have prime and normally it appears first thing, but no sign of it yet.
It didn't pop up as the next option like it normally does but I could see it when I scrolled across. That's probably the most boring thing I've ever posted but there you go.

Reactions: 2
I just watched it on Prime.

It was OK, kind of a necessary one. I think she'll die in the next one and the last episode will be more uplifting. Maybe something will be revealed so we see the kids upbringing in a different light.
I saw a video on insta last night where Mandy said next weeks is the worse one as in Jack dying kinda vibes. Said she threw up after she read the script 🥲

• Wow
It’ll be there, if you go on the last ep it will show it, it doesn't come on screen for me either, I have to go into the last one..hope that makes any sense 😂😂

Reactions: 1
To those who can’t see it on Prime , do you also have Disney+ ? It’s still not there for me , even when I click right into it , but I’ve just discovered it’s all on Disney+ too so I am going to watch there this evening ! :)

Not on prime for me either and I’ve gone through the episodes 😭 was looking forward to watching!

Reactions: 1
Beth is brilliant in this episode. It’s rare I laugh out loud at the TV but tonight, I had to stop eating from laughing. Then I typically sobbed at the end. I think she’ll die next episode & the last eppy will be about the big 3 after she’s gone, reflecting on their life or something..

I'm going to predict that when she dies she sees Jack, Miguel and baby Kyle. At least this is what I'm really hoping.

Although any clue on what made Mandy Moore throw up? I'm hoping not a really bad twist...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm going to predict that when she dies she sees Jack, Miguel and baby Kyle. At least this is what I'm really hoping.

Although any clue on what made Mandy Moore throw up? I'm hoping not a really bad twist...
That's what I was thinking, they'll be there waiting for her.

I think it was maybe because her character dies.

Just seen this on twitter. They better get their act together sharpish 🤬

Attachments