This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same. It's too close to the end to dedicated a whole episode to Kevin and his love life, in my opinion at least.
I have to disagree. It’s the end of the show so we needed to know who Kevin ended up with, it’s been a main part of his storyline throughout.

I also am totally in love with him so more Kevin the better haha!!

Reactions: 11
I thought the episode was well done and I guess it tried to show how Kevin has matured (given we have jumped 5 years so quickly). I didn't think they'd put him with Sophie but they did it quite well.

That family would have all been saved so many cock ups if they'd just had therapy after Jack died.

Love Nicky!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nope. Didn’t want it. Didn’t like it. Don’t approve. But realistically I can’t see where else they could have gone with his love life to be honest. It was obvious they were going to take that route.

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t really into it. The only one that’s made me feel anything this series really is the Kate and Toby one where they were going through the break up.

Reactions: 1
Since it fast forwarded five years to Kate's wedding I think the rest of the episodes are bound to feel a bit rushed.

I was mega against those two being together, felt it was way to predictable and unrealistic but after seeing it.. I am HERE FOR IT.
This is exactly how I felt! I feel like the fact I was so anti them as a couple before the episode but ended up rooting for them speaks to how well it was done. Kevin is so chaotic it was nice to see him get a happy ending

Reactions: 6
This is exactly how I felt! I feel like the fact I was so anti them as a couple before the episode but ended up rooting for them speaks to how well it was done. Kevin is so chaotic it was nice to see him get a happy ending
Couldn’t agree more. I’m excited to see how their life looks too. Do they have a baby etc.
Yeah I originally wanted a plot twist for him but it was really sweet and it gave me the warm and fuzzies.

Couldn’t agree more. I’m excited to see how their life looks too. Do they have a baby etc.
Yeah I originally wanted a plot twist for him but it was really sweet and it gave me the warm and fuzzies. I also really liked how they used Rebecca’s Alzheimer’s too show his growth with her speech.
Yeah I originally wanted a plot twist for him but it was really sweet and it gave me the warm and fuzzies.
I also really liked how they used Rebecca’s Alzheimer’s to show he was ready now and the growth he’d made. Very nicely done!

Reactions: 4
I was against this because I thought so cliche and I don’t feel we have seen enough of her to care, but in this episode I could feel the chemistry so I’ve warmed to it. Hope Kevin can finally be happy with his lot.

Can’t wait for Miguel’s episode ❤

I’m feeling sad it’s all coming to an end, this programme got me through the first lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it staying five years ahead now until the end?
Other than the Miguel episode I thought it would have to or else it will all seems mega rushed. What do I know?, I guess the reason we are all invested is because the writing is good. I just hope it's a good few episodes- not necessarily all happy but satisfying - i.e. NOT like Game of Thrones or so many other shows that have just slumped at the end.

Cried my eyes out at the ending 😢
SAME. another one who got spoilered by Instagram (super annoying because they don’t put it on Disney plus til Thursday when it airs on Tuesday night…).
But yeah, cried my eyes out at the ending,and very happy with it 🥰

Am I dead inside if I admit I wasn’t moved by Kevin and Sophie? I just don’t care about him lol he was a little tit as a kid, self involved as a teenager and didn’t seem to really think much further than his next move as an adult.

I understand why Randall grates on people but he’s just trying to be super present for his family, something he wasn’t afforded as a kid. He’s just annoying with it lol.

Looking forward to seeing Miguel’s story. Thought him and Rebecca were weird at the beginning, but appreciated him standing up for her with his kids, especially as it appeared he was divorced long before their relationship started.

Reactions: 9
No, I agree re-Kevin & Sophie. I thought I didn’t like them but I realised actually, I just don’t care about them. I have zero emotional connection to their story! They haven’t shown enough for me to get invested. They tried enough times to make it work that it seems unrealistic really. But mostly, I just don’t care 😂

I’m so excited for Miguel’s story. I love him & Rebecca. Took me a while but over the show, I’ve grown to love him. He’s the nicest character, he was tear jerkingly kind to Jack when they were young. He looked after Rebecca and the kids at their biggest time of need. He lets his own kids treat him like tit because he loves them. And he loves Rebecca, plain as day.

Im clearly over invested 😂

Reactions: 14
It's going to be hard to stay in the dark on the upcoming plotlines from now on isn't it? The Miguel episode airs tonight in the US.