This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel like Miguel will somehow die before Rebecca and Kate will have to make the decision.

Speaking of that… there’s no way she would have chosen Kate in the real world. She would have chosen Randall.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Slightly annoying Clicking on Instagram and the next episode Is all over with no spoiler alert 🥲🤣

But I'm happy with the outcome, can't wait until tomorrow to watch it!

Reactions: 2
The katoby ep was by far the best of the series though ! Can't wait to see tonight's!

Why do I follow This is Us on Instagram?!? They could have waited a few days before posting spoilers!!!

Reactions: 5
Why do I follow This is Us on Instagram?!? They could have waited a few days before posting spoilers!!!
I agree but I wonder if that's really what is going to happen longer term? it seems quite clunking really 'who's is going to be? Sophie, Cassidy or the singer?????' Surely there's another twist?

Argh ffs the Instagram !!!! Haven’t even watched last week’s episode yet (my fault for having a newborn I guess) but seriously ??? Could they have not waited a few days ?

Reactions: 3
I agree but I wonder if that's really what is going to happen longer term? it seems quite clunking really 'who's is going to be? Sophie, Cassidy or the singer?????' Surely there's another twist?
I don’t think so from what I’ve seen on Instagram. We will just have to watch and see lol

I know a lot of people think that a Kevin and (…) shouldn’t get back together, it’s run it’s course etc, but that was so lovely and I’m here for it

I know a lot of people think that a Kevin and (…) shouldn’t get back together, it’s run it’s course etc, but that was so lovely and I’m here for it
I was mega against those two being together, felt it was way to predictable and unrealistic but after seeing it.. I am HERE FOR IT.

Reactions: 6
I feel the same! I then got sad that they wasted their whole lives not being together!

Reactions: 6
I prefer the episodes with flashbacks about the whole family 😓

This episode barely kept my atttention

Reactions: 4
I prefer the episodes with flashbacks about the whole family 😓

This episode barely kept my atttention
I thought the same. It's too close to the end to dedicated a whole episode to Kevin and his love life, in my opinion at least.