This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was bored again in this week’s episode. We get it….Randall and Rebecca have a special bond, blah blah blah. I see how the “big three” episodes have set up where they’re all going in their futures since Rebecca told them to get on with their lives but the episodes have been slow to get to those decisions! I hope the next few are a bit more interesting, we need more time jumps, more Jack, more William, more Beth!

Reactions: 6
The best bits are the timeline jumps, Jack and Rebecca’s relationship and watching the big three as they grow up through the timelines. This season has been dull. I might rewatch the first few seasons coz they were the best

Reactions: 4
Ahhh I love this show! Loved each episode so far never been disappointed with one yet! All I keep thinking about is the future scenes they showed of the house and people visiting rebecca. I am so sad it’s nearly finished 😩

Reactions: 2
Wow , that was one of the better episodes this season I think !

First of all , it is so sad because you can see both sides of the marriage breakdown and sympathise with both of them : Kate thinks Tony has changed , that he’s not accepting of Jack , that she can’t leave her life in LA and her ailing mother and twin brother behind to move to San Fran … whereas Toby feels that while being away , he has been excluded from his own life .. so sad but I think when you realise your long term goals and picture of your life has changed then that’s when you know it’s not meant to be anymore .. they want totally different things now and want to lead totally different lives .. painful to admit but it’s true

kevin and Madison , that seems pretty final to me .. she will marry Elijah and be really happy , and I think Kevin will find someone but I’m not sure who .. I wouldn’t mind Cassidy but I just hope it’s not Sophie

Randall’s least annoying episode too so far , really loved Beth’s involvement as always !

wonder where it will go next … looking forward to seeing :)

Reactions: 6
No spoilers but how amazing is the lad who plays baby Jack?? They seriously need to give him all the awards!
Loved past Rebecca in this episode 🤣 And Beth, as always, cracking her jokes and being lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rebecca, young and old was a joy this episode. Loved her drunk, loved her solving the mystery and loved her being vulnerable at the end (asking kevin for help)

Reactions: 9
Baby Jack actually melted my heart!!! What a lovely little lad!!!

drunk Rebecca was hilarious!!!!

Glad Kevin didn’t mess things up with Maddison, think that closes their chapter nicely.

Beth is such a G, I love her!

Reactions: 5
Arrrrrr a great episode. Much better. Little jack is great❤

Reactions: 3
Loved it! My only question though…what’s happened to baby Hayley? She’s disappeared!

I feel really sad for Toby, he must be feeling so lonely. He has had to deal with depression in the past and I really just wanted Rebecca to give him a hug!