This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a bit of a mean thing to say but Kate's tum is bloody huge, it sort of gets a weird gravitational jiggle all on it's own.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know this is a bit of a mean thing to say but Kate's tum is bloody huge, it sort of gets a weird gravitational jiggle all on it's own.
I remember reading an interview with the actor who plays Kate at the start of the series that there had been an agreement she would lose weight as part of Kate's story arc. Maybe it just didn't work that way, I don't know.

Am I the only one who is not a Toby fan 🤭

Reactions: 4
I remember reading an interview with the actor who plays Kate at the start of the series that there had been an agreement she would lose weight as part of Kate's story arc. Maybe it just didn't work that way, I don't know.

Am I the only one who is not a Toby fan 🤭
I’m not a Toby fan either , I was at the beginning but he’s definitely progressively changed from where he was .. really I think since having Jack !

it is clever how they have done the gradual change in Toby though - in all the characters really ! Good writing and character development

Reactions: 9
I think the whole Kate and Toby situation is being played out quite well…you can literally see and feel their relationship unravelling and them drifting apart. You can really feel how over the whole Pearson clan Toby is.

Love finding out more about Miguel and Rebecca.

Reactions: 10
People are moaning about this week’s ep that aired last night in the US , saying it is short and doesn’t make sense !! Urgh

At least they’ve said no more breaks now until the season finale at the end of may

Just watching the latest episode. Hate to say it but just so dull
My thoughts exactly

Such a yawn fest . I’m so bored of it being so Kevin focused ! And I do feel sad for Cassidy but I felt that plot line was so random ???

Reactions: 1
My thoughts exactly

Such a yawn fest . I’m so bored of it being so Kevin focused ! And I do feel sad for Cassidy but I felt that plot line was so random ???
Agree. Would have liked to have seen more from the Deja/Malik fall out regarding them moving in together or more of the drama between Kate & Toby, the Cassidy storyline was kind of left field and I don’t find the “chemistry” or romance between her & Kevin remotely believable

Reactions: 5
I must admit to being a Kevin fan so I quite noted last episode. However, I'm just not sure who he is going to end up with?

Also eager for toby/kate to move along

People are moaning about this week’s ep that aired last night in the US , saying it is short and doesn’t make sense !! Urgh

At least they’ve said no more breaks now until the season finale at the end of may
Wasn’t one of their finer episodes, but it wasn’t short.
It made sense inasmuch as it brought to bear the plight of veterans returning home to the USA after serving abroad.
Yes good we can roll to the end without interruption. Hope we get to see some of the characters we haven’t seen for a while. I would love to see William and Dr K again.

I don’t want Kevin and Cassidy to end up together. It’s got to be Madison or Sophie surely?

I’m just watching now and really enjoying some lightheartedness from teenage Kate and Randall, it’s all just got too serious!