This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word my jaw is on the floor !!!

I am so gutted about Toby, I wonder what happens to him ... ?! I think Kate might stop him from moving to San Fran , he continues not to find work and then they either split up because he resents her or his mental health deteriorates as we all knows he’s had issues with that in the past .. wow but kate did look beautiful in her dress !! I found the whole of season 5 a bit flat really (all the Covid mentions and stuff seemed forced and the wokey stuff with Tess and her falling out with Beth I wasn’t a massive fan of) but that last episode has turned it all around ... so many questions !

Reactions: 4
I think Kevin and Madison will stay together and possibly marry in the end. They often do the opposite to what you expect so maybe when Toby moves it's logical to think that he might play away with all his sexy new work colleagues but maybe she's the one that has an affair with her boss. That would also explain why Toby was welcome at the cabin in the flash forward, he never 'did the dirty' on Kate.

I'm in two minds about whether Kate will die in S6.

For a series that's all about details, I still can't get my head around why they have a dark haired child playing baby Jack when we've seen him in a flash forward and he's blonde. Did every single person in the whole production forget that fact?

Oh wait , of course Toby is alive because he was in the flash forwards wasn’t he ?

Reactions: 2
haven’t seen seen Toby in the flash forward where Rebecca is dying though?
Yes, he was there at the end of S03 when Rebecca was on her death bed. (I didn't spoiler this as it is 2 seasons ago)

Oh my word my jaw is on the floor !!!

I am so gutted about Toby, I wonder what happens to him ... ?! I think Kate might stop him from moving to San Fran , he continues not to find work and then they either split up because he resents her or his mental health deteriorates as we all knows he’s had issues with that in the past .. wow but kate did look beautiful in her dress !! I found the whole of season 5 a bit flat really (all the Covid mentions and stuff seemed forced and the wokey stuff with Tess and her falling out with Beth I wasn’t a massive fan of) but that last episode has turned it all around ... so many questions !
I found quite a lot of the flashbacks this season really boring. I fast forwarded through quite a lot of Nicky and Jack pieces. I didn't find them as interesting as the actual current storyline.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm kind of tired of Kate
Same. I’ve always found her character pretty exhausting though but definitely this season.

Haven’t loved this season as much as the others. I think they should have waited and filmed later this year so we didn’t have mentions of the pandemic every two seconds.

Reactions: 2
I forgot to come on to this thread after I’d watch the finale…gutted about Kevin and Maddison, I, like the people on This is Us, can’t help but love Kevin, even when he is a bit of a jerk!
And I see you all talking about the ending where Kate is getting married, but I took that as one of those parallel universe moments, there was a scene a few series back where Randal wasn’t a mummy’s boy and he was the playboy of the family who hadn’t settled down. Was I wrong?!

I used to really like Toby but now he just winds me up, he’s quite selfish and moody.

I Love Beth.

I also would have been massively annoyed if someone ‘adapted’ one of my bridesmaids dresses 😂

Reactions: 7
I used to really like Toby but now he just winds me up, he’s quite selfish and moody.

I Love Beth.

I also would have been massively annoyed if someone ‘adapted’ one of my bridesmaids dresses 😂
I think I’d be moody if I lived with Kate 🤣 She’s the most annoying one! And if they use the word Bug one more time.....🤦🏼‍♀️🤬🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1