Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hanna21

Chatty Member
I was just about to say exactly the same thing. Whoever was filming her is just as bad. Totally embarrassed for her.
Imagine you’re walking your dog and bump into that 🤣🤣 wide berth

Also bet she totally reads here and thinks she’ll post more dancing as a big 🖕but we know it bothers you girl, we know!

Reactions: 3

Camperfan

VIP Member
She was so say a "packing expert" but had to ask her followers for advice on cruise packing🙄
One of her packing tips was to pack one of those hanging wardrobe things. How big a suitcase does she think most of us have?! I'm usually trying to cram enough for 4 in as few and small cases as possible.

Camperfan

VIP Member
Yeah, I switch off when she tries to sell me skin care or makeup (she was flogging that Iconic stuff along with a load of other instagrammers a while back, nothing wants me to less buy a product than when I see several influencers all flogging it). I don't need her to tell me about that stuff, just the organising. My new fridge is really organised as I kept some of the plastic drawers from my old one so I can keep all the cheeses together etc. TGCO gave me that tip and that's what I'm here for. Yes, I also love the client before and afters as it's great to see what is achievable. Surely these are the best ad for her to get new business, she barely seems to bother doing the going to clients houses thing anymore, too busy styling her home, shopping and irrelevant to her brand PR events these days.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Yesterday’s lip syncing was off the scale. Who does she think she is? Why?
im all for positivity but ramming it down our throats has the opposite effect.
She’s also a bit of a dictator. ‘My husband doesn’t like the windows open but it’s what my parents always did so yeah it’s how it is’. Ok then .....
So nobody else’s opinion counts in her house it seems she decides therefore it’s right.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Lots of cringe video of her and her mates at her daughter’s 18th party. She’s so self obsessed.
Says a lot when you have to state you’ve actually paid for stuff too.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I went to school with her and him. They started going out around 14/15y old. She ALWAYS wore the trousers.
She always says they were friends at school then bumped into each other on a night after leaving school and became a couple? Although I can believe he’s whipped.

Reactions: 2

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Is it just the doors??? Thought it was a whole new kitchen the way she went on!
---
Not flattering at all. Really emphasises her hanging down stomach
She never showed the final kitchen did she? Started a house account then stopped.
---
Surely that latest post about recycling Apple should be marked AD?

Used to follow her years ago when she was a small account. Had to unfollow because she was constantly tagging and begging matalan for freebies. Seems to have worked. She's also deluded and used to constantly go on about being a curvy size 12 which she clearly wasn't. She is exploitative and never proudly declares ads and freebies. The real reason I unfollowed is her constant reference to herself in the third person. I did dm her about it and how annoying it is but she replied saying 'what does third person mean hun?'. She is as dim as they come and constantly on the beg. Exploits her kids privacy too.

Also it's more tidying that organising that she does. She's a bit of a glorified cleaner, imagine being in your late 40s and spending your day on Insta lip synching to pop songs and begging for free tat.
Yes this!!

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Oh my goodness, just hearing her go on about her power cut. She actually thinks she’s the only person who’s ever been without power. She’s lucky she’s got 4 walls unlike a lot of people in the world. All she’s worried about is her fridge freezer.
Acting like she’s just survived the blitz not a couple of days without power. Thanking the kind souls that stepped in, she’s so bloody dramatic and self absorbed.

Camperfan

VIP Member
It was her aunt? I know it's sad to loose someone you love but the way she carried on I thought it was one of her parents or in laws.
Agree, I also thought the grieving/healing was very self indulgent and all about her. Then flipped straight to promoting her declutter challenge with barely a pause.

Lulabella_Mozzarella2

Bloody hell, is anything not an #AD now 🤷🏻‍♀️ used to love her stories, but her page is now like one big z list celeb brag/event (pre-lockdown) attending/sellout AD/bad karaoke singing mess 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️