Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Camperfan

VIP Member
Yeah, more cringe dancing. I actually quite like the disco music she plays, but we really don't need to see her and her hubby drunk dancing. Her teens must hate her posting thIs stuff!
Fair play to her learning to skate, but agree not "on brand" for organising.

Reactions: 2
She’s loving herself! The look at me top and everything 🙉 😖 I’m cringing
Why do her boobs stay in one place while the rest of her moves 😂
Feel like she’s trying to be interiorcurve but without the 😯👄😌👄 faces
I know! It proper gave me the ick. No one wants to see a middle aged woman dance like that! and what was with the trousers!

Reactions: 2

Tiredbones

She is still so bad at declaring gifts. The story for her garden furniture says gifted
20200525_110515.jpg
but the gridpost, which will last longer than 24 hours, doesn't have anything about it being gifted, she just tagged the companies
20200525_110453.jpg

Reactions: 1

Tiredbones

I've had an insta break this weekend, I wish I hadn't looked! Did she seriously wish herself a happy mother's day?! Who does that!
20200323_065000.jpg

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
That reel about packing a case annoys me as well, it’s not fitting it all in that’s the problem, it’s making sure it’s not over weight 🙈🙈🤣

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
She doesn't even try to explain what the £15 covers, does she have insurance, is it for the drinks (that are probably gifted), is she offering organisation tips? I don't understand why so many people are paying it just to say they went for a walk with her!
Idiots!
They can walk around 2 feet behind for nothing. 😂

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Nothing like blowing your own trumpet.... she feels humbled of being featured in the telegraph with her post from last week, leaving drinks and snacks outside for delivery drivers to enjoy whilst out delivering. Nothing like turning the good intention into attention on her!
Karma is an unfiltered photo though, nothing like the size she is in her own pics

fedupfatty

She is still so bad at declaring gifts. The story for her garden furniture says gifted
View attachment 137853
but the gridpost, which will last longer than 24 hours, doesn't have anything about it being gifted, she just tagged the companies
View attachment 137854
I hate when they tag the story not the grid- to me that’s deliberate & devious not innocent forgetting or not aware of rules. Should be reported

Emma20191988

I know. She’s only having new doors too. Try living 3 months with your kitchen ripped apart 😂. She’s such a sensitive flower. 😂. Crying about kitchen while she simultaneously films herself dancing most likely.
Is it just the doors??? Thought it was a whole new kitchen the way she went on!
---
Not flattering at all. Really emphasises her hanging down stomach

Attachments

Camperfan

VIP Member
Professional stylists to put your decs up, in mid November 🙄 All this instagrammers will be bored of their decs by actual Christmas.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
IT'S NOT WALLOP!! 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼
Again! TGCO is an ignoramus!

I was just thinking that actually, she seems to be permanently on holidays at the moment! But I think I have seen her mentioning that she has a couple of assistants now so maybe they are off doing all the organising? She must be making good money on it, or else Mr TGCO must be earning a fortune and bankrolling the trips. I do quite like her - although I would appreciate her toning down the holiday sharing at the moment when the vast majority of the country won't be holidaying for the forseeable future given the disastrous financial situation!
The cruise was a PR trip so costing nothing.
He’s a self employed camera man.

Again! TGCO is an ignoramus!

The cruise was a PR trip so costing nothing.
He’s a self employed camera man.
Ok maybe editor. But not sure he’s rolling in it.

Hanna21

Chatty Member
Her dancing reel today made me cringe so bad I had to come on here to discuss. Honestly, it’s like my mums seductively dancing 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She’s loving herself! The look at me top and everything 🙉 😖 I’m cringing
Why do her boobs stay in one place while the rest of her moves 😂
Feel like she’s trying to be interiorcurve but without the 😯👄😌👄 faces