This Country

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So next week is the last one? :cry:
Hope the vicar doesn't go to Bristol - he needs to stay.
I think my favourite of this series has been the book club one - just hilarious. And we still don't know who Kurtan's nan was!
gaaaah the bit where vicar told the camera crew he was going but hadnโ€™t told k&k was so emotional. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I feel so sad for these fictional people ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Big Mandy is my absolute favourite....and itโ€™s what my bloody family are calling me these days. Feckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big Mandy is my absolute favourite....and itโ€™s what my bloody family are calling me these days. Feckers.
She is amazing. The scene where k&k are saying theyโ€™re sorry her brother died and sheโ€™s like โ€œwhy are you sorry??โ€ I love that nothing she says is ever what you expect. had me absolutely dying ๐Ÿ˜‚ you just cannot read her at all

Reactions: 8
This week's episode was one of my all time favourites! It was so nice to have a genuine distraction from the worlds anxiety

Reactions: 4
I cannot bring myself to watch the final episode I donโ€™t want it to end

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I absolutely love this show, the faces Kerry makes always make me laugh. I'm so disappointed it's ending.

• Sad
  • Haha
I have literally just realised the actress that plays Mandy is in Man Down playing another psycho ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Heinz Heinz wherever you may be I am the lord of the Heinz said she

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Kerry is my hero

• Haha
Thanks for that๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Just watched it. Oh how I'm gonna miss it๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
miss it already im so gutted. Love the vicar so much, him laughing at โ€œboiled egg in the dog collarโ€ had me dying ๐Ÿ˜‚

just seen on daisys insta sheโ€™s doing a live script writing session tomorrow at 8pm should be interesting!

Reactions: 3