This Country

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love love love This County, but there is one slight issue. Kurtan kept saying the word baffling and now I can’t stop saying it 🙀. It was never in my vocabulary but now I can’t stop. Baffling! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So glad this show is unanimously loved on here. The book club episode is definitely one of my favourites, Mandy keeping on telling Kayleigh shes wrong, her making Kerry explain the goosebumps plot then saying she might have read it if she hadn't ruined it 😂

My ultimate favourite though, her story reading of the murderer in the cupboard"was anyone else surprised the murderer was just a suit jacket because I was and I wrote it" I was absolutely howling

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm rewatching it again, no matter what Sue shouts it has me in hysterics. The tomatoes episode was hilarious

Reactions: 5
I've been watching the scenes that didn't make the final series on You Tube...hilarious😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
So glad this show is unanimously loved on here. The book club episode is definitely one of my favourites, Mandy keeping on telling Kayleigh shes wrong, her making Kerry explain the goosebumps plot then saying she might have read it if she hadn't ruined it 😂

My ultimate favourite though, her story reading of the murderer in the cupboard"was anyone else surprised the murderer was just a suit jacket because I was and I wrote it" I was absolutely howling
Ashley McGuire said on Twitter that she laughed so much filming that scene that she could barely look at anyone else.
I told her she couldn’t have laughed as much as me...and I wasn’t even there.

Best thing is my dear family have taken to calling me “Big Mand”. Feckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mandy is one of the best characters for sure. Her venture with the meerkat toys in the previous series was too much. So bleeping funny. A mark of how good the show is is that they use that joke of Kerry muttering about her under her breath and Mandy hearing and still make it funny each time. Not only is it repeated it’s a classic and even over used joke that’s far from original and can be tedious to see again and again in a lesser show... but somehow there’s always enough of their own twist that’s its still funny every time.

One of my favourite episodes was the one with kurtan driving. Him, Kerry and the vicar just bouncing off each other for most of the episode. When the vicar piurs his heart our about how cruel his dad was and how he’d make fun of him and they completely miss the point: “bit of a joker was he, your dad?” 😂
I also loved the dynamic when Kerry worked at the tip. Wish that had lasted a bit longer actually. (That reminds me, the pyramid selling episode in the first series is also a total gem).

Reactions: 7
Mandy is one of the best characters for sure. Her venture with the meerkat toys in the previous series was too much. So bleeping funny. A mark of how good the show is is that they use that joke of Kerry muttering about her under her breath and Mandy hearing and still make it funny each time. Not only is it repeated it’s a classic and even over used joke that’s far from original and can be tedious to see again and again in a lesser show... but somehow there’s always enough of their own twist that’s its still funny every time.

One of my favourite episodes was the one with kurtan driving. Him, Kerry and the vicar just bouncing off each other for most of the episode. When the vicar piurs his heart our about how cruel his dad was and how he’d make fun of him and they completely miss the point: “bit of a joker was he, your dad?” 😂
I also loved the dynamic when Kerry worked at the tip. Wish that had lasted a bit longer actually. (That reminds me, the pyramid selling episode in the first series is also a total gem).
"Plenty of room, plenty of room, plenty of room, STOOOPPPPP!" 😂😂 and when they're freaking out about the car being the wrong way and the vicar doesnt even notice, just hilarious. Gutted its overnow but I'm so glad they were able to maintain the quality

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The deleted scene about big cats 😂

I've never seen this before! did she keep calling a skateboard a snake board? 😂 it reminded me of the one when she kept trying to shoehorn sharks into the conversation because she had seen the documentary the night before

Reactions: 2
"Plenty of room, plenty of room, plenty of room, STOOOPPPPP!" 😂😂 and when they're freaking out about the car being the wrong way and the vicar doesnt even notice, just hilarious. Gutted its overnow but I'm so glad they were able to maintain the quality
Yeah all the best comedies know to quit while they’re still funny. Even the greatest shows will jump the shark eventually if they go on too long, it’s inevitable. Comedy has a shorter shelf life than drama. There’s nothing worse than seeing a once hilarious show turn it’s characters into parodies solely defined by exaggerations of their personality and repeating the same storylines with added ridiculousness that makes it just stupid and not funny anymore (peep show I’m looking at you.)

Reactions: 4
I just found out, not sure if it’s already been mentioned here but Len is Martins brother in real life , I just love the family connections of it, Daisy & Charlie are brother & sister, Martin Mucklowe is their dad & now Len is the uncle! Wish I was part of that family

You guys have to check this out. Don’t be like me and almost not bother , nonchalantly assuming once you’ve seen one comedy edit you’ve seen them all... because it’s this country , meaning it is a cut above the rest ....

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You guys have to check this out. Don’t be like me and almost not bother , nonchalantly assuming once you’ve seen one comedy edit you’ve seen them all... because it’s this country , meaning it is a cut above the rest ....

Ooh thanks - I will save that for an after dinner watch with a 🍷 . I've been thinking of my favourite episodes and it is so hard, as each episode has so many classic moments. Mandy's horrible book of tattooes and Kerry desperately trying to get out of getting one, Kurtan's quest for Robert Robinson, book club, the Fox twins.
Genius.

Just watched it😂😂😂. Thanks for the laugh👍😂

Ooh thanks - I will save that for an after dinner watch with a 🍷 . I've been thinking of my favourite episodes and it is so hard, as each episode has so many classic moments. Mandy's horrible book of tattooes and Kerry desperately trying to get out of getting one, Kurtan's quest for Robert Robinson, book club, the Fox twins.
Genius.
Ah if you like rob Robinson you will for sure get a kick out of this ...

Mandy is I think my favourite character. Her Olaf the meerkat and co collection ....😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

“hi guys bit different, some of you have been asking what makeup routine I have”

😂😂
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6