Things you would like invented

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A perfume that changes its scent everyday.
I can never finish a bottle no matter how much I like it at the beginning, I get bored of it before I'm a third through 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A machine that washes, dries and straightens my hair while I sit and watch tv!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Door mats that clean and disinfect the soles of shoes so you can safely walk in them inside the house !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Spectacles which can automatically focus on whatever you are looking at.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A fast forward button so I could fast forward bad days and workdays and a pause button so I could pause and enjoy the moment when things are going good

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A gadget that when you press a button, de-activates the engines of illegal escooters on the pavement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
contact lenses that when you blink hard they take a picture of what you’re looking at, sometimes getting your phone out just isn’t convenient.
lockers that hold your shopping bags (in the middle of a shopping centre for example), so that you don’t have to carry around all the bags.
0 calorie pringles😋

Reactions: 6
A catflap which can detect when the cat is carrying a mouse into the house - it should automatically lock - I'm on mouse alert every day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
a mirror that suggests what to wear with a item you already have on.
shoes that grow/adjust to your feet!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A fast forward button so I could fast forward bad days and workdays and a pause button so I could pause and enjoy the moment when things are going good
And an 'undo' button for those moments!

Last year for my birthday, I was gifted an alarm clock that doubles as a coffee maker ... it's very special! I wish they'd invent one that would boil eggs and make toast as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3