Things you would like invented

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hindsight glasses , you can see hindsight when you wear them ,

although they are not varifocal so not advised to try and read or watch TV with them on , I would have to invent a warning label that could be read while wearing these glasses i suppose, so it would simply say

"warning these have not been invented for use of reading or seeing something in the distance , spectacles have already been invented for that, these are purely used for seeing hindsight , perhaps wear them to see in hindsight how you get on wearing normal spectacles for TV or books ,,, ,,, see normal spectacles are much better"

my invention is not to be misused , I must insist that my hindsight glasses are not worn as part of a robbery disguise or to maim or pimp another human

Anyway that's my invention , I'm asking for £3 million for 5% of the business.

a mirror that suggests what to wear with a item you already have on.
shoes that grow/adjust to your feet!
It could offer advice as well like "WTF have you got on now , no , go away and change I won't have you leaving the house looking like that"

Perhaps get gok wan to do the voice , or some other "fashion expert" this morning insists on employing

Spectacles which can automatically focus on whatever you are looking at.
Perhaps we could merge our inventions , I am offering half of my hindsight spectacle business for a 50% stake in your focus spectacle business , that way we can focus hindsight better using only one pair , do yours come in varifocal btw, I think its a winner tbh

"Do you have to have 2 pairs of glasses for seeing hindsight and watching TV, well now you only need one pair with our varifocaled focus vision hindsight spectacles"

I think a starting price of £299 would be ideal

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
A skin care that does everything, no individual toner, serum, oil, moisturiser, just one magic bottle

Reactions: 8
It could offer advice as well like "WTF have you got on now , no , go away and change I won't have you leaving the house looking like that"
That was invented when I was a teenager. It was called My Father. The original model is still available, but would be classed as an antique (or more politely ‘vintage’) now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hindsight glasses , you can see hindsight when you wear them ,

although they are not varifocal so not advised to try and read or watch TV with them on , I would have to invent a warning label that could be read while wearing these glasses i suppose, so it would simply say

"warning these have not been invented for use of reading or seeing something in the distance , spectacles have already been invented for that, these are purely used for seeing hindsight , perhaps wear them to see in hindsight how you get on wearing normal spectacles for TV or books ,,, ,,, see normal spectacles are much better"

my invention is not to be misused , I must insist that my hindsight glasses are not worn as part of a robbery disguise or to maim or pimp another human

Anyway that's my invention , I'm asking for £3 million for 5% of the business.

Perhaps get gok wan to do the voice , or some other "fashion expert" this morning insists on employing

Perhaps we could merge our inventions , I am offering half of my hindsight spectacle business for a 50% stake in your focus spectacle business , that way we can focus hindsight better using only one pair , do yours come in varifocal btw, I think its a winner tbh

"Do you have to have 2 pairs of glasses for seeing hindsight and watching TV, well now you only need one pair with our varifocaled focus vision hindsight spectacles"

I think a starting price of £299 would be ideal
Brilliant idea! Mine do away with the need for varifocals, they adjust quickly for whatever you need to see, like a camera lens can autofocus.

contact lenses that when you blink hard they take a picture of what you’re looking at, sometimes getting your phone out just isn’t convenient.
lockers that hold your shopping bags (in the middle of a shopping centre for example), so that you don’t have to carry around all the bags.
0 calorie pringles😋
My nearest shopping centre has lockers for this 😁

A135BF7E-6274-4208-B091-ED4FED210A14.jpeg

Any gadget that would finish household chores. Empty the dishwasher, fold and put away clothes, put away shopping, clean up after cooking. 🤣

Reactions: 2