Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Websites

I don't want to read "uploaded two months ago", I want to read "uploaded 2022-08-06, 09:45:25"!

See to it. At once.

Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I follow lots of home accounts on insta and they've all gone to reels instead of still photos. The reels skim past so fast you can barely see to take inspiration from them. No one tags where anything is from and alot now are visit my insta shop or link in bio 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
99% of the videos are people begging for gifts or people moaning about people begging for gifts. Look at that dontholdback he moaned that much . Tiktok gave Him and his girlfriend a life time ban 😂 now he moans on Instagram about tiktok. Very odd couple all they do is hang round beer gardens watching people on tiktok on fake accounts asking questions on lives so they can screen record them Weirdest couple on tiktok./the internet I think he has serious OCD or just obsessed with other people
People doing TikTok’s saying for example “ew if you wear this item of clothing you have no fashion sense at all” then in the comments the creator will write “I do NOT believe this at all, you are entitled to wear what you want blah blah blah”. Well why the duck did you make the video in the first place you utter moron.

TikTok has been pissing me off a lot lately 😂
Girl posts status …
Comments … inbox me hun 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vague people selling stuff. There’s someone on a local FB parenting group who has put a post saying ‘got loads of kids coats aged 3-4 going cheap collection only’. No photos or anything so people are obviously asking and she just keeps saying ‘your 5th in line hun’ or ‘your 4th in line hun’ etc. and got really assy saying that she can send photos in messenger if they really want but doesn’t need to post the photos on the group.

Weirdo 🤣 so yes, my pet hate right now is vague people! Not the first time I’ve seen this, don’t know if it’s just a thing in my area maybe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t abide stuff like this. Too many of my aunts and other elderly relatives repost them on Facebook. Just idiotic. It’s about returning to strong family bonds and ties, then it basically sets up a situation where those bonds are severed by arguments about who reposted what!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can’t abide stuff like this. Too many of my aunts and other elderly relatives repost them on Facebook. Just idiotic. It’s about returning to strong family bonds and ties, then it basically sets up a situation where those bonds are severed by arguments about who reposted what!
yep life was much nicer when you had to put up with horrible behaviour and abuse all in the name of fahm-lee

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Friday night post
Single bed for sale …. Need gone asap £90
I hate “need gone”. I mean they wouldn’t be flogging it otherwise 🤣

Also hate posting a photo of some filthy and disgusting thing (a kids slide, some shoes, a stained mattress) with “needs a clean”.

1. No tit it needs a clean

2. Have some self-respect and clean it before you attempt to palm it off on someone else!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate “need gone”. I mean they wouldn’t be flogging it otherwise 🤣

Also hate posting a photo of some filthy and disgusting thing (a kids slide, some shoes, a stained mattress) with “needs a clean”.

1. No tit it needs a clean

2. Have some self-respect and clean it before you attempt to palm it off on someone else!

When people say it's from a clean/smoke-free/pet-free home, and normally the background of the picture proves at least one of those things wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@maytoseptember I have previously mentioned this as one of my top gripes. Previous generations would not have dreamt of selling or passing on dirty unwashed crap! What has happened to people? Maybe they think others don't care - I care and I bloody well judge too! Lazy gits, get a hot soapy cloth out and get on with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When someone posts about having something stolen and you get the "can't have nowt these days" line. Don't know why it proper gets on my tits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When someone posts about having something stolen and you get the "can't have nowt these days" line. Don't know why it proper gets on my tits 😂😂
This was the last post I saw on Facebook before clicking this thread. Yeah it’s bad your bag got stolen but what did you expect universal to do and what’s going to work got to do with it either🤣

788458BE-FD0B-4E34-A0A8-583179D35658.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this is like every second post on Nextdoor :rolleyes:

Also related to the selling thing, I get lots of people genuiney do need money (especially atm) but I have friends (people I went to school with, friends on facebook) who I know are on high salaries selling tiny things like, a baby t shirt/an ikea ladle for £1, surely the hassle of advertising it is not worth than £1 , why not just give it to charity or a charity shop?

Reactions: 13
Vibrators!
omg yeah only this afternoon on Facebook I saw an ad for a vibrator that was shaped like a rose but had like a tongue thing attached to it (?) and then another part that you insert. why did it get this ad? I swear I haven't been on any sex toy websites 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg yeah only this afternoon on Facebook I saw an ad for a vibrator that was shaped like a rose but had like a tongue thing attached to it (?) and then another part that you insert. why did it get this ad? I swear I haven't been on any sex toy websites 😳😂
i was scrolling through fb innocently minding my own business the other day and just as my boyfriend happened to look over my shoulder at what I was scrolling through, a random AF Facebook ad appeared of a dildo 😂 he was like why are you looking at dildos at 1pm on a Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god yes! In our town there is a arts/craft type person who decorates post boxes/lamp posts etc with fun things, but then rants on social media when people steal bits off their creations. I mean, yes of course it's sad that people steal things and ruin it for everyone, but you have to realise by now that if you leave things out on the street for free then there are are selfish people out there that will steal things. You can't do the whole 'I can't believe this, I'm really disappointed I'm society' routine every time.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god yes! In our town there is a arts/craft type person who decorates post boxes/lamp posts etc with fun things, but then rants on social media when people steal bits off their creations. I mean, yes of course it's sad that people steal things and ruin it for everyone, but you have to realise by now that if you leave things out on the street for free then there are are selfish people out there that will steal things. You can't do the whole 'I can't believe this, I'm really disappointed I'm society' routine every time.
That happened here 😂😂😂 someone crocheted jubilee stuff for the post box and it got robbed. That was it, it all kicked off ppl saying put it back blah blah. Like a bunch of nursery kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.