Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ponponpon

VIP Member
Campino sweets and Ice cream flavoured chewits. I can confirm lollypop men and women exist in my town to the person that asked haha. Also, I wonder where the sweet van that sold fags, milk, bread and essentials that used to drive round my hometown when I was a little girl disappeared to. Did anyone else have that shop van drive round the area they grew up in?
My home didn't but my nan's did 10 minutes away 😂

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Trev and Simon!!!! So funny .... I love this thread!!!
I met Trev, he got married at my church, he came with his fiance to look at the church after a Sunday morning service, some of the youth group, me included, were practicing a play for the following week. He watched us and told us it was great!! We were also star struck!!!!

Lilsheep

Don’t we all 😂 and those t shirts that changed colour due to your body heat. I forget what they were called
They were global hyper colour and was in c&a i remember my male friend buying a blue one that turned pink.I soon had it of him thought i was so cool 😂😂

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I always remember in the funfax filofax they had a page about scary things, and had about spontaneous combustion, with a picture of a pile of ash with a ladies leg (with shoe and sock on), it made me soooo scared it would happen to me for far too long :(
I remember that!!

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned this in another thread and I realised I haven’t seen one in an cafe menu in ages - coke (or lemonade) floats, anyone remember these? A fizzy drink with a scoop of vanilla ice cream in. Craving one now!
Yes, they used to have them at Wimpy! Wimpy is another one, but they're making a come back! I found one when I went to Southend and I gotta say, the food was delicious, and they put the calories on the menu (I know some people hate that but I find it quite helpful). I hope a Wimpy reopens nearer to me.

Oh I thought of another one. Remember years ago there was this craze for the chewing gum that came in strips. It looked like plastic and melted in your mouth? Bloody vile it was :ROFLMAO:

emm

VIP Member
Theres a house in my street that still has a milkman, every morning without fail the float SPEEDS down to deliver ONE person milk at like 4am 😓

Toys at the bottom of cereals!

Maybelline dream matte mousse - I know it still exists but can anyone seriously still use it? 😂
Yeh my parents have a milk man still

Meringue22

VIP Member
Trev and Simon- Swing your pants and We don’t do duvets
Did Emma and Philip do a competition with phone numbers or am I getting confused with Talking telephone numbers?

I am sure they had one where they changed a dining room in to a medieval themed one, lots of red/black and chandeliers and the poor lady hated it?

i remember this. She ‘undid’ everything as soon as the crew left 😬

emm

VIP Member
Yes, they used to have them at Wimpy! Wimpy is another one, but they're making a come back! I found one when I went to Southend and I gotta say, the food was delicious, and they put the calories on the menu (I know some people hate that but I find it quite helpful). I hope a Wimpy reopens nearer to me.
I’ve never been! Might go now, I’m intrigued lol

Mustard

VIP Member

Not a small business but they're all over the country and is who most people getting milk delivered to their doorstep are using these days.

There's a place on the Sign In / Register page where you can put your postcode in to see if they deliver.
That’s the company that MoD and FoD were advertising. 🤣