Things Everyone Loves but you Hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that's interesting. Similar to Sangria?
Fewer (only 2) ingredients. Use 7Up or Sprite. I tried it a few summers ago and liked it. I also like shandies and lager and lime.
E4BF3019-F8D0-480F-85F0-4B1EDC31D02E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Friends (the tv show)
Other people’s kids
Lewis Capaldi
Game Of Thrones
Saturday night tv
Holly Willoughby & Phillip Schofield

People who says ‘love you’ when you leave the conversation. Do you though?
The snowflake generation. Everyone is a victim and it disgusts me that people don’t take responsibility for themselves. They expect to have life served to them on a plate.
People who comment on other people’s social media saying ‘I’m so excited!!!!’. Are you though??? Are You bouncing round the room as you write it? Social media generally. We live in a world where validation is essential to life. I personally think it contributes massively to mental health issues. It’s a world of gloating and credit cards.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Viral YouTube challenges like “I lived in my bathroom for 24 hours” or “I only ate blue foods for 24 hours”

Stupid ideas, nothing interesting actually happens, and seemingly exclusively made by people with the personality of a wet sock

• Haha
Summer
Children
Ed Sheeran
Children group singing (🤢)
Live, laugh, love on the wall
Jamie Oliver
Yes to groups of children singing. I know I sound miserable. But why do people pretend it’s good, when it’s usually shite

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate that gender reveal parties are thing in the uk now. I just don’t understand them at all!
always make my excuses when I get invited to one, don't care if that comes across as miserable I just find people making a fuss of things incredibly cringe.
Don't particularly like weddings or birthday parties either.

People over the age of 21 that make such a fuss of their birthdays. It’s my 28th birthday we are having a spa day this weekend, a night out and trip to the city next weekend and then 69 meals over the next month. After 21 you look like a prick. 30,40,50 etc fair enough. Also people in general that think you should remortgage for their occasion hen do’s (when they take the piss and have like 5 and don’t pay because it’s their day) weddings, birthdays, baby showers the lot. Now gender reveals 🤮🤮

This post makes me sound a twit I’m not ive just spent years funding other people’s events.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
hahaha, these are really making me laugh. We sound like a right bunch of grumpy bastards. Particularly me as I'm finding myself agreeing with almost all of them!

Reactions: 7
I don't know if this is controversial or not but I'm going to say Ladbaby. I just find the whole thing so contrived and cringe but a certain kind of people seem to love him and his antics 🤷🏻‍♀️

French bulldogs and pugs
Yes any poor dog that looks like it can't breathe properly due to stupid breeding programmes. I know loads of people with these tiny chihuahuas and I'm sorry, I know a lot of people like them but they are not dogs are they?

I hate that gender reveal parties are thing in the uk now. I just don’t understand them at all!
I'm the same with proms. That would've been a nightmare for me to deal with in my teenage years. So glad they didn't have them then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wine and lemonade mixed.
One of my friends was mixing her wine with lemonade before.. asked her why?
‘oh it makes my wine last longer’

just by 2 bottles like everyone else and be a wino ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Butter
Mince pies
Christmas cake
Lewis Capaldi
Casualty
Holly City
Broadchurch

I could actually go on and on 😂

Eggs
Avocado
Aubergine
Tonic water
Iced coffee
Carrot cake
Those stupid clear high heels
Boohoo/Missguided/InTheStyle
Nutella
Those tit stickers with tit sayings that people put on their walls
Stacey Soloman

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.