Things Everyone Loves but you Hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pancakes
Baby shower/ gender reveals
Hen/stags parties
Newborn photo shoots
Family professional shoots
Pregnancy shoots
Pregnant belly painting (creepy)
Publicly saying how much you love your partners / kids (cringe)
Show off wealth
Most of the interiors on Instagram
Children dresses in linen / neutral colours/ vintagy sandals shoes
Bottomless brunch
People taking their kids on crowded malls (i know single parents have no choice, other people have though)

I sound so miserable 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Being challenged on Facebook to post
- 10 photos that sum you up as a mother
- 10 album covers that made your taste in music
- 10 pictures of your dog
- 10 pictures that make you happy
- run 5 mile and donate 5 pounds (virtue signalling just donate money already - don't tell the world)

boooore off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Baths. Last time I had one was when I was in labour with my daughter. 6 years ago.

I shower. Obvs.

Reactions: 5
Baths. Last time I had one was when I was in labour with my daughter. 6 years ago.

I shower. Obvs.
I used to think I liked them .... but they’re a faff to run, I feel bored after about 2 mins “relaxing”, am looking down and seeing fat belly and flabby bits (despite foam, and that’s irritating too); feel sort of sweaty and overheated after, and you’re sitting in your own watery skin flake grot.

• Haha
I used to think I liked them .... but they’re a faff to run, I feel bored after about 2 mins “relaxing”, am looking down and seeing fat belly and flabby bits (despite foam, and that’s irritating too); feel sort of sweaty and overheated after, and you’re sitting in your own watery skin flake grot.
I hate baths too..i dont find them at all rellacing for all the reasons youve quoted! they make me feel grubby !

Reactions: 3
Being challenged on Facebook to post
- 10 photos that sum you up as a mother
- 10 album covers that made your taste in music
- 10 pictures of your dog
- 10 pictures that make you happy
- run 5 mile and donate 5 pounds (virtue signalling just donate money already - don't tell the world)

boooore off
100% this, and it’s even worse now in lockdown.. even people I know who aren’t over sharers on social media usually seem to be constantly doing these

Reactions: 4
Geordie accent (nothing against Geordies i just don't get the big fascination)
Friday Night Dinner (Just didn't find it funny lol)
Jason Momoa (Don't get it at all)
Adele (depressing songs)
Nicki Minaj (She is SO ANNOYING HER VOICE FFFSSS)
Cleaning (WHY? Its never been fun and Mrs Hinch won't change my mind!)
Love Island
Lip Fillers
The World Cup
Tea
Coffee
Tattoos (I sound so conservative but i promise i'm not!!! they're just not my cuppa tea)
Tongue piercings
Wine
Espresso Martini
Thong Bikinis

Reactions: 1
Wine/Prosecco/champagne
Steak
Game Of Thrones
Harry Potter
The summer
Dogs
Filter coffee
Salmon
Sushi

Birthdays and paying in for peoples’ birthday collections (I’m not tight, just hate what they spend my money on, it’s never a meaningful gift)
Secret bloody Santa 🤬
Any other organised fun, especially at work
Most large charities (Excl. likes of Dogs Trust)
Laminated brows
Laminated flooring
Tattoos
French bulldogs/pugs/English bulldogs et al.
Small talk
Kids
Whatsapp groups
Weddings
PMA 🙄
CBT
Lots more, but I’m stumped!

surprised no one has mentioned how painfully unfunny the big bang theory is:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Being that drunk you sleep for 3 hours on your day off. I've never even when pubs have been open drank that much I've drank that much I've slept most of afternoon. My partner is understanding in me having a drink on my day off but this is stupid woke up feeling crappy I've slept when hes awake

Being that drunk you sleep for 3 hours on your day off. I've never even when pubs have been open drank that much I've drank that much I've slept most of afternoon. My partner is understanding in me having a drink on my day off but this is stupid woke up feeling crappy I've slept when hes awake
I've never loved being drunk on a day off feels like I've wasted a day even though nothing to go out for

Star Wars
Game of Thrones
I had to go to the cinema to see the latest Star Wars film with my family. I've never watched any of the others. I fell asleep.

I saw about ten mins of a GofT episode and that confirmed my opinion that it definitely isn't my thing.

Reactions: 2
Game of thrones
Baths (just prefer to shower)
Macdonald's
Baths - yes! Though I do try still, to soak and enjoy a bath but I get bored? Im all too aware that the water is just a pool of me. I much prefer a looooong hot shower!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had to go to the cinema to see the latest Star Wars film with my family. I've never watched any of the others. I fell asleep.

I saw about ten mins of a GofT episode and that confirmed my opinion that it definitely isn't my thing.
That, and all the Lord of the Rings stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.