Things Everyone Loves but you Hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- Crushed velvet (furniture..clothing, everything!)
- Live Laugh Love signs
- My husbands ex (he agrees with me but his siblings love her 🤷🏽‍♀️)
- People in general (social distancing is my heaven)
- Coffee

• Heart
Reactions: 13
- Crushed velvet (furniture..clothing, everything!)
- Live Laugh Love signs
- My husbands ex (he agrees with me but his siblings love her 🤷🏽‍♀️)
- People in general (social distancing is my heaven)
- Coffee
You've just described the interior design of my chavvy cousins house....silver crushed velvet sofas, the live laugh love decal above them.... ugh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Nando's and Wagamamas - don't get the hype at all!
Tea/Coffee
Indian food
Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings
Chunky/sock trainers trainers
Make up highlighter
Cats
Hummus
TV soaps
David Tennant

Apart from the trainers and tv soaps those are all my favourite things 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Adult” cartoons i.e Rick and Morty, Family Guy.
rosé wine
Any kind of Say Yes to the Dress-type programmes

Reactions: 3
Haven't read every post so apologies if I'm repeating what everyone else has said but I'm going to start my list with
* David Beckham 🤷 Just not my bag at all. Don't like the tattoos, don't like football, don't like the way he speaks ....
* Lush - makes me gag
* Anchovies - they honk + also make me gag
* Tonic Water - who'd even want that tart taste
* Prawn cocktail crisps
* Strawberry flavour anything but I'll eat actual strawberries all day
* Poison perfume - so 80's and strong
* I phones - android through and through
Love this thread ❤

Reactions: 4
I know it’s been mentioned a few times but gender reveals!
If I find out what I’m having when I have a baby.. I will have a balloon and pop it because I like the idea of not just being told boy or girl I like the anticipation but it will just be me and the husband not a party😭
I couldn’t give a crap what type of baby someone else is having and how conceited to think people care about yours. It’s alllllll for the gram isn’t it. The absolut worst offender is RVKLoves who went to the Maldives, hired a drone and filmed a massive gender reveal production. What a twit.

• Wow
I find grown up adults using Tik Tok weird AF
Even more weird when they upload it to Instagram, surely if I cared what they were uploading I would download the app and watch it through there?
Don’t get the hype, not downloading it, instagram is enough for me thanks 🤣

interesting because at first i thought this was a contradiction. i find smiling in photos difficult because it feels so unnatural and phoney alot of the time...it's really not an act, smiling is what often feels like an act unless i've naturally been made to at that moment
but I guess you mean not smiling in a similarly phoney way? like a grungey instagram too cool for school poser? posing for the perfect shot i think we can both agree on. people aren't even hiding how much they care these days.
Yes that’s what I mean; people who purposefully don’t smile due to them being too cool for it.

I just miss the days where people could and would post big natural, goofy photos of them and friends/family enjoying them selves and having a laugh. Now EVERYTIME there’s the leg cocked out pose, hand on the hip, the pout, the glare, the tousled hair, the looking away pose etc. Then we get to the filters, everyone is filtered to utter duck. No one looks like themselves in their photos. It’s all just so fake. 😭

and it’s even evident in kids. I see folk putting pics of their 4year old up and they already know the pose to assume. It’s terrifying.

Hot tubs!! 🤬😡🤬 I've just got home after a 14hour shift and the other half put up one with all gear expecting me to be happy about it. After all my very blunt feelings about them

• Haha
I agree with the first post about Brighton. Things I really dislike...

*Beyonce - cringe and over rated
*Lindor chocolates 🤮
* Any Starbucks/coffee flavoured lattes 🤮
* already mentioned but Jo Malone perfumes totally grim
* Mushrooms 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
* Eddie Redmayne ...plays himself and just poses
*Popcorn ....like tastless air that gets stuck in your teeth
* Ed Sheeran and cold play 😴😴😴😴😴
* Holly Willoughby
* Sex and the city
* Summer fruits aka berries 🤮🤮🤮
* Cow Hide rugs...dead cow in the house isn't just awful
* Michael MacIntyre.....duck me so unfunny

Reactions: 2
Football
Aubergines 🤢
Tattoos
Long finger nails
Reality TV
David Walliams
Benidorm
Meat
Coffee
Paris
Star Wars/lord of the Rings
Red Wine
Pastries
Wagamama’s

The obsession with grey interiors.. just why? When it all goes out of fashion soon it’s going to be a bastard to have to redecorate.

Grey interiors are going to be the new Chinese tattoos of the 90’s *shudder*

Reactions: 7
I know it’s been mentioned a few times but gender reveals!
If I find out what I’m having when I have a baby.. I will have a balloon and pop it because I like the idea of not just being told boy or girl I like the anticipation but it will just be me and the husband not a party😭
Add Baby showers....

Reactions: 6
Yes that’s what I mean; people who purposefully don’t smile due to them being too cool for it.

I just miss the days where people could and would post big natural, goofy photos of them and friends/family enjoying them selves and having a laugh. Now EVERYTIME there’s the leg cocked out pose, hand on the hip, the pout, the glare, the tousled hair, the looking away pose etc. Then we get to the filters, everyone is filtered to utter duck. No one looks like themselves in their photos. It’s all just so fake. 😭

and it’s even evident in kids. I see folk putting pics of their 4year old up and they already know the pose to assume. It’s terrifying.
I miss that too..i have some fabulous printed photos (sad that no one does these now really) of nights out, people caught off guard , belly laughing at something.
All pictures now are all posed ..i actually hate selfies as well .(my arms r too short to do them properly and theres always skme moaning minnie who thinks they look fat or horrible and wants a re take)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.