Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I agree. All year around we're harangued about vegan, global warming, climate change, recycling blah di blah then come October it's "let's produce heaps & heaps of plastic crap, turn kids into blackmailing beggars & help ruin their teeth!" I'm not a fan of it. 😏

Oh and that horrendous "Just wanna dance the night away" by I think The Mavericks! 😠😤😖
exactly, then immediately after it is xmas and then valentines, ridiculous and so hypocritical as you say

Reactions: 6
Tops with stupid writing on them. It is so difficult to find a plain t-shirt/jumper/hoodie without hideous sayings and pointless words on like “be kind”, “essentials”, “namaste”, “Chicago”. Just piss off :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps you should have Just Piss Off
Oh I agree. All year around we're harangued about vegan, global warming, climate change, recycling blah di blah then come October it's "let's produce heaps & heaps of plastic crap, turn kids into blackmailing beggars & help ruin their teeth!" I'm not a fan of it. 😏

Oh and that horrendous "Just wanna dance the night away" by I think The Mavericks! 😠😤😖
Watch out for Stacey S and her Instagram which will be full of plastic crap and other horrors that end up in our bins and then our oceans 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The cinema. I've a Sony projector at home and it's just ruined the cinema for me.

People fkn chewing
Talking
Going on phones
Last time I saw a girl take selfies in the middle of the film lol🤣🤣🤣
When people take 10 minutes to open a loud packet of crisps 👊🏻 🤣🤣😍

Reactions: 8
The cinema. I've a Sony projector at home and it's just ruined the cinema for me.

People fkn chewing
Talking
Going on phones
The last on is definitely the worst CRISPS 👊👊🤛

Martin Lewis
I don't actually hate him but he must make a fortune out of other people's money misery.
Bet he's a million trillionaire.

Lorraine ITV
Does anyone really take this silly giggly woman seriously ?
Cant understand why she wasn't axed 10 years ago.
Maybe she has the tea on too many 🤫🤐

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
‘Popular’ music. I’d rather die than listen to radio 1, and don’t get me started on Nicki Minaj 🤢

Reactions: 10

People fkn chewing
Talking
Going on phones
I can only go to the cinema when it's mostly empty. if there's anyone sitting immediately in front or behind, or worse still NEXT to me, I feel so uncomfortable and oppressed.

Me and the Ex used to go to a newish cinema near us a few years ago which was never very popular (or maybe that was just the films we went to see 😂 😂) , typically about 10 people to a showing. Perfect!

Reactions: 2
The last on is definitely the worst CRISPS 👊👊🤛

Martin Lewis
I don't actually hate him but he must make a fortune out of other people's money misery.
Bet he's a million trillionaire.

Lorraine ITV
Does anyone really take this silly giggly woman seriously ?
Cant understand why she wasn't axed 10 years ago.
Maybe she has the tea on too many 🤫🤐
Wasn't aware anyone liked her. She's absolutely dreadful

Reactions: 5

People fkn chewing
Talking
Going on phones
never understood why popcorn became the go-to cinema food, so noisy!

Reactions: 4
Pancakes/crepes philip schofield and women in their 50’s who think they’re 20 looking down on anyone 40 plus, whilst wearing fake leather trousers ( I know bit random)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.