Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pumpkin flavoured stuff. Not even just the lattes, I’m seeing pumpkin flavoured cake, pumpkin flavoured bread. No thanks 🤮

Reactions: 12
Sorry to quote you specifically but this one interested me. Is it the shape or the meat that’s the problem 🤣
Everything, they taste like a flip flop that’s been covered in tit coating and put it in the microwave 10 times. But everybody loves a chicken nugget 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gino D'Acampo and his over exaggerated Italian accent, you've been in the uk nearly 30 years pal.
Bell-end

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gino D'Acampo and his over exaggerated Italian accent, you've been in the uk nearly 30 years pal.
Bell-end
His only selling point. Got to milk it I guess 😂I think he’s a bit of a tit.

Everything, they taste like a flip flop that’s been covered in tit coating and put it in the microwave 10 times. But everybody loves a chicken nugget 😂
HAHA thanks for replying🤣. Nugs always seem to be poor quality meat tbf!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.