Theworldwithalfie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she alluding to in her posts? KissC? And what does she mean with the save the date post? Don't get any of it.

Reactions: 1
Someone has rattled her feathers since she found this thread. Her posts have clearly had a change in direction and they’re much more bitter than they used to be. There’s lots of ‘I’m better than you’ (reference the packet noodles) but whether she admits it or not reading here is impacting her. I think she is alluding to here when she’s saying that, as it’s a gossip site rather than one person. She won’t be able to stay away though. It’s a shame as she seemed down to earth but since the marriage breakdown her attitude has definitely changed- and not for the good.

Reactions: 5
Who is she alluding to in her posts? KissC? And what does she mean with the save the date post? Don't get any of it.
I think I missed this?? Does she still see kissC - not heard her mentioned but then I really get bored of her and skip a lot of stories, it’s the same crap all the time?

Just going off her insta posts but it seems she’s out drinking a lot, I wonder if alfie lives with his dad?

Of course she loves all holidays, the days about her! Her attitude really is entitled, brash and narcissistic. She really does believe she is better than anyone else. Why has A got to celebrate each holiday just to ‘love love’? Love is an everyday thing, that first require lavish gifts and money. Very superficial thinking by her. Highlighted how her life is dictated by ‘stuff’.

Reactions: 1
Of course she loves all holidays, the days about her! Her attitude really is entitled, brash and narcissistic. She really does believe she is better than anyone else. Why has A got to celebrate each holiday just to ‘love love’? Love is an everyday thing, that first require lavish gifts and money. Very superficial thinking by her. Highlighted how her life is dictated by ‘stuff’.
She is obsessed with people getting her presents. So materialistic!

Reactions: 2
It comes back to her need to be love, to be showered in gifts, to rub things in peoples faces. She clearly isn’t over her ex as much as she would like to make everyone believe. She’s the least independent independent person ever!

Reactions: 6
Very odd that she posts a lot about A being her double. He's actually the spit of simon, barely looks like les at all. Also if Simon was a bad as she makes out how come he has joint custody.

Reactions: 4
just going off what Lesley has posted videos etc off alfie obviously I know it’s different for each individual but alfie doesn’t seem autistic based on what she posts… I feel like she exaggerates a lot and bullshits

• Heart
Reactions: 5