Theworldwithalfie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the go fund me for? Was it for the SI therapy? Haven’t followed her but saw her mentioned via TNM post and looked at some posts.

Posts about something people haven’t heard of

Complains that people ask what it is

bleep.

Reactions: 2
Les has already had a gofundme.
Has she….!! I wonder if she relates many of her traits to Alfie and sees the genetic link, as I deffo think she must be on the spectrum in her mannerisms (not that there is anything wrong with that), I’d just be intrigued or does she blame her ex?

Reactions: 2
Has she….!! I wonder if she relates many of her traits to Alfie and sees the genetic link, as I deffo think she must be on the spectrum in her mannerisms (not that there is anything wrong with that), I’d just be intrigued or does she blame her ex?
She thinks she’s perfect so I imagine she blames her ex

Can’t stand her. I unfollowed her after she started filming herself dancing when driving. In Lesley's world if you don’t agree with her you’re wrong. And I think it’s strange how she left Alfie with his dad (fit) because she didn’t want to uproot him from his home and then Alfie and his dad moved into a new place anyway not long after. She’s draining and must’ve been a nightmare to live with.

Reactions: 1
She had a go fund me page to pay for her sons therapy….. so she said….. And she made a go fund me for her mother’s poorly dog not long ago…. She has a decent job so I think it’s embarrassing she keeps begging for handouts

Reactions: 3
She is a very odd, anger fuelled, greedy narcissist. The posts today are passive aggressive and nasty. Asking people if they want 'stuff' and a 'disabled child'!

Reactions: 5
She found this thread all by herself she’s so self obsessed I wouldn’t be surprised if she has a Google alert on herself too 😂

• Haha
Sorry but she’s vile! She begs for money and even had something up to buy her a bleeping coffee!!

she’s rude and not an advocate

Reactions: 6
I don’t mind doing the coffee thing if I think that the person deserves it as a treat, cos they add value etc but her Instagram is pointless, she’s literally a “Karen”, vindictive and nasty about everything and everyone. She’s a mean girl.

Reactions: 4
Yes she's a strange character. I stopped following her ages ago because a a woman of colour I found it very unsettling how she was so fixated on A being blonde and appearing so white, she used to almost show him off on the basis of his whiteness. She was so proud of his physicality, and speaking as a person of colour and dual heritage this is very common and not cool.

I wondered when Lesley would get her own thread! I can see why she is polarising. Some of her content I like as she is generally well informed and her heart seems to be in the right place. I can see why she is polarising though, she is arrogant. I would hate to be A's teacher! She is a sometimes too woke for my liking too. Not as bad as thatsinglemum / cathyreawrites .... but heading that way.

I too hated the "my child would never do that" it's just a totally blinkered point of view. And actually quite mean to the other child that was involved too.