thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her when she was pregnant but dipped in and out. She comes across as stuck up her own arse.

Reactions: 2
She comes across as such a bitchy, catty girl. She never bothers replying to messages people send her which I feel like you probably should if you wanna call yourself an 'influencer'.

Glad someone started a thread about thewillishome, I unfollowed as I didn’t want to look at an overfed baby with food all over its face day in day out and I can’t imagine many of her original followers do either.

She already has a thread, admin please can you merge?

Glad someone started a thread about thewillishome, I unfollowed as I didn’t want to look at an overfed baby with food all over its face day in day out and I can’t imagine many of her original followers do either.
haha amen this is what I said all she posts is the making food for the baby, feeding the baby, baby with food all over himself. Why is she giving him cake and ice cream he's like 6-7 months old ffs!

Reactions: 1
I don’t like to say horrible things about a baby but he is very large.
She said he weighs 20lbs, I thought he was only 6 months old though. She seems in such a rush for him to move on to the next stage, weaning very early, moving into an older child car seat because he’s too big for the one he’s got etc.

Reactions: 4
She said he weighs 20lbs, I thought he was only 6 months old though. She seems in such a rush for him to move on to the next stage, weaning very early, moving into an older child car seat because he’s too big for the one he’s got etc.
He was born December.

Lol hi Rey!

I think you'll find health professionals would also agree he is very overweight. Maybe you might wanna post less videos of you shoveling loads of food into his gob everyday if you don't want us to have an opinion!?

First car seats are designed to last until a baby is at least one so the fact you're having to upgrade his so early speaks volumes.

Screenshot_20190810-153027.png

Last edited:
I think he looks like he is about 3/4 months old! Watching her feeding him and seeing him sit up feel so wrong! He definetely doesnt look like an 8 month old baby. My daughter was very very chunky but she started to lose it at about 6 months old as do most babies. I have never seen a baby stay so chunky! Would it be over feeding solid food?

I think it's cos she's back to work already tomorrow so she wanted to force him to do everything before his time just so she got to be there for it.

Lol hi Rey!

I think you'll find health professionals would also agree he is very overweight. Maybe you might wanna post less videos of you shoveling loads of food into his gob everyday if you don't want us to have an opinion!?

First car seats are designed to last until a baby is at least one so the fact you're having to upgrade his so early speaks volumes.

View attachment 32582
I don’t think that’s fair, my first son was much more chunky and I got so much grief about his weight from strangers and staff. Yet they saw the amount he was having in his food diary and portion sizes so just put it down to him being a bigger baby. I also have to put the spoon down the mouth to avoid my son grabbing it all with his hand, you have to be so quick at that age. Also babies naturally chunk out between 5-8months because they are having food and milk but some are not mobile yet. My son didn’t crawl until 10 months and didn’t walk until 17 months but he is a tall lanky 4 year old now xxx

She sounds like an expert on returning to work after maternity and it’s only her first day back! Give it a few months first.