thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh when did you all switch to a stroller? *posts pic of previously gifted pram and tags mamas and papas* *aka mamas and papas time to gift us your next stroller* bleeping scav. Buy one yourself and perhaps let a worse off mother have one for free šŸ˜” why do people support this scrounging šŸ˜”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh when did you all switch to a stroller? *posts pic of previously gifted pram and tags mamas and papas* *aka mamas and papas time to gift us your next stroller* bleeping scav. Buy one yourself and perhaps let a worse off mother have one for free šŸ˜” why do people support this scrounging šŸ˜”
Sheā€™s not even had this pram for long!!! She went on and on about her other pram she actually bought and how amazing it is. then bam gifted this one and a couple of months later itā€™s too small šŸ˜”

Reactions: 1
She has already been #gifted a Babyzen yo-yo, isnā€™t that a stroller? , she used to rave and rave about her icklebubba cheap travel system she had and how it looked better than other more expensive brands , but appears to have dumped it the second mamas and papas gifted her the ocarro and now wants something new again for free.

Reactions: 2
I definitely thought she tagged them in the hope of a new one šŸ™„
Canā€™t wait to see her share the results with tags of all the recommended ones in the hope someone will bite šŸŽ£

Such a beg

Sheā€™s definitely been gifted a stroller in the past so sheā€™s used a stroller for a while

AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE ā€œCā€HAPPEN

• Haha
She is a big fat beg. Surely her family and friends should say something ? It must be so embarrassing šŸ˜¬

So confused why sheā€™s on the beg for a new pram?! And why is she asking about when people switched, when she already has a lightweight stroller?! She was ever so kindly gifted a baby zen yoyo for goodness sake! Either sheā€™s sold it and needs another one or not so little baby Willis is a bit too heavy for it šŸ˜¬

Attachments

• Angry
Itā€™s because 1lavendercottage has just been gifted a new stroller from mamas and papas and Rey is all up her arse šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t understand why mamas and papas gift people the Ocarro when they have toddlers, my son has outgrown his at 2 as heā€™s hit 15kg, itā€™s not a cheap pram itā€™s such a waste when it will be outgrown in a few months šŸ˜”

I donā€™t get why sheā€™s calling out people as trolls for stating her son has a piss poor diet, heā€™s always eating and is seriously overweight.
The ā€œtrollsā€ have a point!!

Iā€™m baffled why she canā€™t see herself that her child is a little bigger than most other children his age?!

He might not eat chocolate but he eats cakes and crisps and a whole host of other crap. Therefore ā€˜everything in moderationā€™ should apply, maybe half the amount of shite you feed him and allow him 1 square of pissing chocolate. Sheā€™s so bleeping dim.

I only caught up on her stories today. How can she justify his bad diet with ā€˜ he hasnt even eaten chocolateā€™ whats the difference between a few chocolate buttons and a Barney bear?

Iā€™ve noticed she has taken her profile off private now though šŸ˜‚ knew it wouldnā€™t last long. She needed to get her #aff links in there šŸ˜‚