thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is possibly working in recovery then where care assistants don’t really do any patient care and mainly do stocking up but still wear scrubs

So now she’s claiming she hasn’t read anything in years except for journals, yet she was plugging a magazine subscription service a while ago saying how great it is 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What happened to Bonnie making her need face surgery? My first thought was the dog bit her but idk 😬

• Wow
Wow I didn't realise that! So she's gone from a band 5/6 office hours to a band 2 working shifts😅😬 not shocked she seems depressed
when she shared the job change I got the impression it was related to childcare and not wanting to leave Bonnie so much…

Reactions: 1
What happened to Bonnie making her need face surgery? My first thought was the dog bit her but idk 😬
I thought dog bite too, however it looks very neat for a dog bit. Would have thought there would be puncture wounds around the scar. Poor Bonnie, none the less

I have to be honest, I do like the fact that Rey has taken a step back from social media in the last year or so. I’m sure she still has the time to post but it just shows that she’s prioritising her family and I like that

Reactions: 3
I have to be honest, I do like the fact that Rey has taken a step back from social media in the last year or so. I’m sure she still has the time to post but it just shows that she’s prioritising her family and I like that
I think it’s less that she has actively chosen to prioritise her family and more that she doesn’t see her life as “aesthetic” enough at the moment. E.g. she now works shifts and is living in a sub par house they have stopped doing renovations on for now.

I also think she’s just quite tired from all the shift work and apparently her and Todd were having issues as well not too long ago… who knows though

I think it’s less that she has actively chosen to prioritise her family and more that she doesn’t see her life as “aesthetic” enough at the moment. E.g. she now works shifts and is living in a sub par house they have stopped doing renovations on for now.

I also think she’s just quite tired from all the shift work and apparently her and Todd were having issues as well not too long ago… who knows though
I've also heard on the grapevine that there was and still is trouble in paradise between them. She's hardly living the aesthetic instagramer lifestyle working all kinds of shifts as a healthcare assistant living in a semi in a crappy part of town in a failed reno with no money spare. Glad she's been humbled 🤣

• Haha
I've also heard on the grapevine that there was and still is trouble in paradise between them. She's hardly living the aesthetic instagramer lifestyle working all kinds of shifts as a healthcare assistant living in a semi in a crappy part of town in a failed reno with no money spare. Glad she's been humbled 🤣
Her house really is in one of the most crappy parts of the area 😬 she had a 3 storey new build town house on a new build development on a nice road before they sold and moved into this one - why did they do that? I can’t remember now

Acording to my mutual friend who dishes the ☕ the newbuild was shared ownership and they didn't want that (again probs didn't fit her aesthetic) and all they could afford at the time was the house they have now. Am I right in thinking it's on the road with the graveyard? If so Jesus that is rough 😅

• Wow
Acording to my mutual friend who dishes the ☕ the newbuild was shared ownership and they didn't want that (again probs didn't fit her aesthetic) and all they could afford at the time was the house they have now. Am I right in thinking it's on the road with the graveyard? If so Jesus that is rough 😅
Oh is she in that bit? I thought she was near the roundabout by Aldi. If she’s near the graveyard that’s even worse 😬😬😬😂😂😂

But also with shared ownership you have the option to “staircase” and buy more of the property and eventually own it outright. Dunno why they didn’t do that or just stay there until they could

I remember her saying about the shared appreciation stuff, think it made the selling process more difficult than it already was. I don’t know the area well enough to know where she is or was to comment

I used to own a shared ownership property (down the road from her old house and was the same scheme she was on so I know how it works with them). It’s straightforward enough to staircase and own more of the property if you want to at any point (obvs have to check your affordability with the mortgage company etc). And then selling it you just basically have to get their permission/offer them first refusal to buy it from you. It’s just a form they have to fill in, it’s very easy.

I genuinely think she wanted to move for the “Reno” content - of which there has been barely anything for months and months 😂

It's deffo by the cemetery I've found it on rightmove sold Jan 2020... it was the horrific orange kitchen that gave it away 🥴 Jelly I wonder if we may actually know eachother or have mutual friends 😅 I'm long gone from didcot but still see friends there often

It's deffo by the cemetery I've found it on rightmove sold Jan 2020... it was the horrific orange kitchen that gave it away 🥴 Jelly I wonder if we may actually know eachother or have mutual friends 😅 I'm long gone from didcot but still see friends there often
Oh wow, on the road that begins with K…? That is probably the worst part in the whole of Didcot to live 😬😂

We may very well know each other! Think I’ve seen you on the Kate Hayes thread too?
---
@Leahhutchinson ive been trying to find the house they bought but I can’t. Can you tell me which road it is?

Last edited: