thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I can't imagine Mrs stuck up insta influencer wana-be working clinically. Do ya reckon she's a health care assistant? I can't believe how much she favours bourbon to poor carter looks as if doesn't get a look in anymore 🙄
Bourbon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ she is insufferable. All she does is moan about shift work (but makes it clear it’s something in the NHS but also says she will be private about her new job 🙃😂) and post things about how amazing Bonnie is, Carter doesn’t get a look in. Sometimes she will throw in a smug eye bleeping herself selfie.

It’s coming up to Christmas so expect the ads and links to massively ramp up 🙄

Christ she is insufferable. All she does is moan about shift work (but makes it clear it’s something in the NHS but also says she will be private about her new job 🙃😂) and post things about how amazing Bonnie is, Carter doesn’t get a look in. Sometimes she will throw in a smug eye bleeping herself selfie.

It’s coming up to Christmas so expect the ads and links to massively ramp up 🙄
Looks like she's been reading here 😅 first post with carter in yonks! I can't bare the reels she really does eye duck herself at every chance thinking she's gods gift. Who gives a duck 'spend a morning with me' wow you had a shower and had your hair done BORING 😂😂
---
Rey: I’m not going to be sharing anything about my new job on social media

Also Rey: Here’s a photo of me in my hospital scrubs telling you all I work in a healthcare setting without actually telling you I work in a healthcare setting

shouldn’t be surprised though as this is the same woman who went off on a full on sanctimonious high horse rant over how she will never ever show her children’s faces online ever again, yet when ads were involved she had no issue with it then 🙃

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

If she is working in the Oxfordshire University foundation trust I can easily find out through my job. I might see if I can find out exactly what her new job role is just to be nosey.
Did you ever find out Jelly?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looks like she's been reading here 😅 first post with carter in yonks! I can't bare the reels she really does eye duck herself at every chance thinking she's gods gift. Who gives a duck 'spend a morning with me' wow you had a shower and had your hair done BORING 😂😂
---

Did you ever find out Jelly?
No I forgot, I’ll see what I can find out tomorrow

Got some tea today! Turns out a friend of a friend was on the night out the weekend just gone with the insta hun herself! It was her friends 30th birthday party/night out and the little brat was claiming at as her own telling everyone and their wives it was her birthday 🫠 she also confirmed she's working in a maternity ward in Oxford but she wasn't sure what as. She also said it seems their marriage is a bit on the rocky side and has been for a while not sure how true but made me LOL

I think she is a maternity support worker from what I understand through work, although could be wrong.

I think I saw something on her stories about it initially the other girl’s birthday but she kinda took over.

Also LOL at the perfect little family image not being so perfect. Imagine worst case scenario and they actually do break up and she has to share custody of precious perfect baby Bonnie - what would she do then 🙃

Reactions: 2
Did you know that Rey is the only mother to have ever worked shifts?! She is an inspiration to women everywhere 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
C’s birthday today and it’s not been very instagrammable for Rey so she’s annoyed (all jokes aside I hope he is feeling better soon).

She’s moaning about someone not caring it’s his birthday though. Who is she referring to?

C’s birthday today and it’s not been very instagrammable for Rey so she’s annoyed (all jokes aside I hope he is feeling better soon).

She’s moaning about someone not caring it’s his birthday though. Who is she referring to?
I was wondering this, her dad? Since her mums back on the scene she hasn’t mentioned her dad.

I was wondering this, her dad? Since her mums back on the scene she hasn’t mentioned her dad.
Most likely her Dad, think she mentioned before she didn't have any relationship with him until after she had Carter he didn't even go to her wedding!