thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, on the road that begins with Kโ€ฆ? That is probably the worst part in the whole of Didcot to live ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚

We may very well know each other! Think Iโ€™ve seen you on the Kate Hayes thread too?
---
@Leahhutchinson ive been trying to find the house they bought but I canโ€™t. Can you tell me which road it is?
It's the road above beginning with W sold Jan 2020 for 325k haha yes love the truffalo I actually live very close to KHM now ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 1
Ohhh found it! Yeah thatโ€™s not a decent area to live inโ€ฆ even if they do โ€œRenoโ€ it and sell it then itโ€™s not going to be worth THAT much purely due to where it is. They would have been better off buying more of their shared ownership house and selling that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohhh found it! Yeah thatโ€™s not a decent area to live inโ€ฆ even if they do โ€œRenoโ€ it and sell it then itโ€™s not going to be worth THAT much purely due to where it is. They would have been better off buying more of their shared ownership house and selling that
Wow I found it too, not as aesthetically pleasing on the eye as she wants everyone to think or tries to make out ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she needs to give up the insta hun wannabee!!

Wow I found it too, not as aesthetically pleasing on the eye as she wants everyone to think or tries to make out ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she needs to give up the insta hun wannabee!!
Honestly itโ€™s a crappy area surrounded by even shittier roads. Itโ€™s right off the town centre too so lots of commotion etc. Iโ€™d hate to live in that bit!

I too found it, even for a non local it screams non favourable area ๐Ÿ˜†

Remember when she trained to be a travel agent then got rude and sarky about people making enquiries and not booking ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes!!! She honestly thought that just because someone asked for a quote that they were definitely going to book a holiday through her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it wasnโ€™t even a proper travel agent it was just one of those pyramid scheme things. That died a quiet little death didnโ€™t it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Oh god. Iโ€™ve just realised that if she never moved then we would have been neighbours ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve just realised exactly where her old house was and I can see it from my window ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I drove past her road today lol and I was chuckling to myself about the fact she literally bought a house to โ€œrenoโ€ purely for Instagram content ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€ she thought she was going to get loads of freebies for it as well

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god. Iโ€™ve just realised that if she never moved then we would have been neighbours ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve just realised exactly where her old house was and I can see it from my window ๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg thats crazy! ๐Ÿ˜… did you know of her when she lived there?

Omg thats crazy! ๐Ÿ˜… did you know of her when she lived there?
Yeah I did! I only moved to this house a year ago but I lived on the same development in a different part when she was also here.

I canโ€™t believe we were almost neighbours ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜‚