Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I have no sympathy for the lass. She loves the attention and the baiting when something is going on in her life but when it inevitably goes wrong, we are the bad ones for picking her apart?

Just deactivate the account and make a fresh one with only friends and family if she cares that much. She's lost alot of followers in the last 2 days but I bet there's still some cretins amongst the 59k left!
Wouldn't have many followers if omly family and friends allowed. Would be interesting to see how many see through underwear posts she would put up though if it was just the 5 followers. She likes to flaunt herself, she needs an audience. Remember when she got taken down a couple of years ago was it and she was in absolute panic about it.

Reactions: 2

muffintop13

Chatty Member
You'd think with the amount of resources available now she would have done some research before going. TripAdvisor tells you all you need to know about this hotel!

Gimplick

How is this not classed as indecent exposure ?

and I was going to say I bet she doesn’t leave the house in this … but she’s actually quite covered so she might think she’s over dressed
It's pulled up very high though

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
View attachment 2711728

Most popular thread title courtesy of @thenorthremembers
The most liked post was this piece of genius which deserves sharing again also by @thenorthremembers 🎾

View attachment 2711732

Recap:
Still leathery
Still desperate
Still shouldn't size down even though she insists she should
Still wearing that purple strappy crop top 🤮
Still living in the exs spare room
Still binned off by the cringey climber - Willbe

Link to the previous thread:
I lost you guys! I came to comment on the latest outfit and poof the thread was gone! Anyhoo

she’s got some balls to go out dressed like that!

the_moonins

VIP Member
I am struggling to understand… she doesn’t feel safe posting on her instagram account, but instead of deleting the posts of her in her underwear with her nipples showing, she just continuously posts on her stories about how she doesn’t feel safe posting?

Em_

VIP Member
I'll probably offens someone but her saggy tits are on full display

Reactions: 1
I have to disagree - I see size 8 girls on holiday with tiny bits of cloth covering them and nobody bats an eyelid, and they post on socials for the same attention. Her size, whether it’s spilling out or not, isn’t really a concern of mine. I couldn’t give a shit really, all bodies are worthy of seeing the sun and if I saw her on holiday I’d think ‘good for you girl’ to be honest, followed by ‘you’re orange and have shit lashes’ however lol . I just think spending the entire holiday on Instagram is so sad. I prefer her to the ‘influencers’ who go on holiday and pretend they’re 4 times smaller than they are (plops), hiding behind shapewear and cutting off parts of their body for photos. I am not a fan of Gem at all for plenty of reasons but this isn’t one of them really. Just my 2p worth x
She is on her own so I actually see more reason for her being on Instagram more, for company and something to do each day. I don’t think the bikinis do her any favours, she could wear so many styles that would flatter her. I would think does the woman not have a mirror!?!

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Temu virgin here, how is it so cheap? Is postage £50? Someone please explain
---
And I shan’t be purchasing from there, I don’t think I’d trust it!
I can only imagine the sweat shop that shit comes from, I couldn’t have that on my conscience