Theweirdone_xx #5 will be climbing while she sits and stares.. stop filming no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not normal at all is she. She’s got single white female syndrome.. (named after the film) not being racist lol while mixed with a lot of the film fatal attraction..
I wouldn’t call her white 😂 more like dirty dish water

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell she's on tinder and chatting and looking to date tonight! I wouldn't be comfortable meeting someone so early! Chatting for a few hours then out.

Jesus, let your fanny rest love. Or just use a sex toy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He must be staying over if he's driving from Southampton to have drinks

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He must be staying over if he's driving from Southampton to have drinks
I thought that too. Had to Google the distance and it's a canny distance. Unless he plans on having just one. But doubt that'll happen.

Reactions: 5
Adam follows her too, I think it's so disrespectful to his home for her to be doing this. She has only been back a week ffs

Reactions: 10
Christ the night, all those new clothes and dresses she has and she wears bleeping leggings? Some of the clothes she wears to work would be more appropriate

Reactions: 7
I love single Gemma. She’s clearly not over Will she’s such a mess. She reminds me of how my friends acted In their early 20s

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Christ the night, all those new clothes and dresses she has and she wears bleeping leggings? Some of the clothes she wears to work would be more appropriate
Leggings and the top she wore to work yesterday, making a real effort there Gem.

Reactions: 4
Why does she suck the sides of her teeth when she talks. I’m so annoyed by these bastards today.
---
I love single Gemma. She’s clearly not over Will she’s such a mess. She reminds me of how my friends acted In their early 20s
Fantastic entertainment tbf

Reactions: 2
I was a wild one in my younger days and I never was thar desperate after becoming single again. She clearly can’t live alone or be without a man to leech off..

It's quite rash and dangerous, I hope everything turns out OK.

Her profile probably keeps getting banned because she has a photo of her in underwear. I would imagine it screens for naked photos and automatically blocks them.

Reactions: 7
Those poor cats are gonna be in need of some counselling if this S’hampton guy does get this promise he thinks he’s in for. Probably will… it’s Gemma after all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.