Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
Imagine coming home from work and checking Instagram to see your co-worker attempting to show off their hair extensions whilst wearing nothing but a top and an ill fitting thong, that's dragged up to their armpits...how could you look them in the eye the next day 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18

J2607

VIP Member
2 months into dating someone is FAR too early to be introducing them to your child. If that person is then sharing images of your child on social media as well, I’d be absolutely fucking fuming. Both dumb idiots. I hope it ends it tears.
The irony of her sharing the Eartha Kitt clip as well, when all she does is place her worth on how men view her. Embrassing. Still can’t get over her having a pic in lingerie on her Tinder profile. The desperation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

J2607

VIP Member
“Never settle”, says the woman who split up with her ex just a few months ago, has apparently already been in love with another man and is now smitten with a different one 🤨

She also never spoke about the campervan guy by name and never showed him in pictures. She tried to hint about him but that’s it. In not showing him she must have known he was in a relationship and what she had got herself into. Very nice to also start dragging her ex yet again for not being complimentary. Gem you ain’t all that babes, you have a nasty streak and a repellant personality. How predictable we’ve got another anonymous question box because she’s had a shag 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 17

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
No shade to anyone in a similar boat to her but she’s all like “look at my new room, look how amazing the lighting is, I’m so happy”. Hun, you rent a bedroom off your fucking mate you haven’t just purchased your own property. The only reason I say all of this is because she’s a massive twat and needs to stop using that damn filter, she couldn’t love herself more if she tried.

CrapEars

VIP Member
“Adam never said I looked nice or my outfit was nice”

that’s because you didn’t & it wasn’t. He just didn’t want to lie.

I bet he’s so glad he’s away from her now

• Haha
  • Heart

Hello988

I cannot believe she has doxed someone just because he didn’t want to see her anymore- it’s literally textbook harassment. Absolutely vile.

I’m not saying he isn’t a jerk with women, maybe he is, we don’t know and have only herd her side of the story. to expose his life & his partners so publicly to almost 60k people is terrible. She is truly an awful person. Gemma if you’re reading this. Get help. None of your behaviour for the past year has been normal.

• Heart

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I reckon Will’s ex has done some digging online about his new girlfriend who has met her son and discovered tattle. She’s probably had a moan at him (quite rightly so) about the son being shared online and the inappropriateness of his weekends with his son being shared with Gemma already. He’s told Gemma he’s cooling it this past weekend to spend with the son and she’s stroppy and trying to make him jealous with the thirsty photos and comments.

maidmaz

Chatty Member
‘Love that for me’ why do they speak like that? Absolute dick. She’s probably due back at work so setting the groundwork for a bit of illness. Funny how she’s never ill when she’s chasing dick and going swimming in the sea in winter or walking about with her belly hanging out. Ok Gem.

• Haha

J2607

VIP Member
Imagine being that rude that someone tells you you look amazing and you get that reply? She thinks she's so high and mighty wonder if she ever thought that maybe she is struggling with her own MH and body image and that's why she follows her and possibly is going through a bad time . If she was that passionate she could just deleted the comment and messaged privately what a rude rude girl.
Now deleted so no doubt reading here. Hi Gemma, you’re an awful, awful person 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16

theodorable

I can’t stand the way she does these stories about whatever guy she’s fixated on in a strange voice and as if she’s playing the part in a bad romcom?! Like no one talks like that?! It’s the kind of video someone might find of a 16 year old thinking they love their boyfriend and trying to get their attention.. she’s so embarrassing I cringe watching them

craycrayxx

The video of her asking his son what he’s doing, and then replying with ‘brilliant’ is just too much.

First day she’s met him, filming him for her social media, acting uninterested already in how she talks to him and taking over their day.
I’d be fuming if it was his mother, and his dads a prick for doing this so soon.

• Heart

stevenseagull

VIP Member
The slow mo wink in her latest reel makes me want to vom on her through the screen. But that would wreck my phone, so I’ll refrain. If she was chocolate, she’d eat herself ay.
She’s not winking it’s her eye collapsing under the weight of those lashes

• Haha