Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not get this girl at all. Her day job must be very understanding because she spends most of the day taking selfies, showing us her belly in outfits, working on you’ve gut this or some other folly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to really like her. I found her refreshing and I could really relate to her anxiety. I feel like as her followers have increased, she’s become more unrealistic. She seems to CONSTANTLY have her boobs out and has a grin plastered on her face in every grid post. Does that represent someone with all these anxiety/bloat issues? No. It gives that false impression of a perfect life that she always claims to hate others portray. She is constantly contradicting herself when it comes to her eating/body. If she really does have all these issues with bloating she really must evaluate her lifestyle. I hope she goes back to how she was when she started out instead of being this character for Instagram.

Reactions: 8
The drawing of her wedding dress is not flattering at all. It makes her look like she has back fat o_O

Reactions: 3
Is it just a coincidence that since the whole book attention, there has been no ‘it’s okay to feel down’ with the stupid poor me face she does? I hope she ends up with multiple unsold copies of it, useless idea when she struggles so badly, I don’t see how she has the cheek to dish out advice. Also that video post she did with her tummy hanging out 🤢 I look like that after most meals and I don’t call it IBS or bloating, it’s normal!! She doesn't post about her drinking anymore i’ve noticed, well not much anyway, bet she reads here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she toned it down bc she wanted to make sure no one calls her out on comments with selling that dumb book or whatever it is. But she did say she’d be drunk on a plane if they did go to Bali. Can’t imagine anything worse than getting drunk on a plane

Reactions: 2
I actually felt myself going bright red when I watched it and I’m not someone whose easily embarrassed. How utterly cringeworthy!!!

I can’t even watch more than 2 seconds of that 🙈 So very embarrassing and unrelateable 🙄

Reactions: 1
Is that dancing video supposed to support the IBS community? It’s just her fancying herself.

Reactions: 5
I'm so glad I found this thread. I thought it was just me that found her voice so irritating it's so fake talking through her teeth instead of enunciating properly 🙄🙄🙄
She's such an attention seeker, I couldn't cope with a friend like that having to film them dancing and doing stupid stuff I know we all now and again do posey stuff for social media but wow

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m still sick of her wedding pictures from when they actually got married and now we’re seeing them all again for the anniversary. Don’t believe she’s crying at all, silly woman! I’ve only just seen that video, don’t know how I missed it but oh wow that is so Utterly embarrassing, Surely she has family and friends and friends of Ross on their, They don’t need to see that tit, No one does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.