TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where there’s a ying there’s a yang

so moving here from the rave thread.
I find them so creepy, I don’t even know why and I’m pretty sure Jen freaks me out more than Tim.

but I can’t see a rave thread when there is so much wrong with this pair 🤣😂

they’re also incredibly lazy.
will they really be able to continue getting views on uploads of them opening “fan mail” that’s 8 months out of date.

😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't watched any of their home stuff as they only interest me when they're doing resort tours or showing park construction updates etc.

However, over on Twitter there was drama over the weekend when it turned out a whole load of Disney parks fans have been Jen-blocked. Most of them have never interacted with her or even knew who she was! The theory was that they all follow someone she's fallen out with and they've been blocked by association.

Strange behaviour!

Reactions: 2
They both dont use Twitter anymore. Jen was pretty badly trolled on twitter and they had some awful stuff said against them and their unborn child while Jen was pregnant.

• Sad
  • Wow
Wow, that's awful!
Yep they also had problem with people stalking them and their friends and family hence why you dont see friends or family in vlogs.
Tim also got huge backlash online for the Gucci disney cardigan he bought

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m neutral on them, generally watch their vlogs if they are going somewhere I want to know about as he puts so much detail in to them.

Yep they also had problem with people stalking them and their friends and family hence why you dont see friends or family in vlogs.
Tim also got huge backlash online for the Gucci disney cardigan he bought
The cardigan backlash thing really pissed me off. So it was expensive? They clearly have enough money to buy all the essentials and far more. They also donated a similar amount to charity at the same time but nobody ever mentions that. I just wanted to to type to everybody moaning “Some people have more money than you, get over it!“

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really like them, I think they are sweet. Jen has a lot of anxiety problems stemming from trolling online; hence why she edits and Tim films himself.

I’ve met him at Magic Kingdom and he was lovely.

I’m neutral on them, generally watch their vlogs if they are going somewhere I want to know about as he puts so much detail in to them.

The cardigan backlash thing really pissed me off. So it was expensive? They clearly have enough money to buy all the essentials and far more. They also donated a similar amount to charity at the same time but nobody ever mentions that. I just wanted to to type to everybody moaning “Some people have more money than you, get over it!“
Id buy a Gucci cardigan if I was paid to film myself at Disney all day!

Reactions: 6
Wasn't there that thing a while ago where Tim said park security don't like people stopping to meet him or something? I wondered if they could really stop that or whether he just wanted a break 🤔

Wasn't there that thing a while ago where Tim said park security don't like people stopping to meet him or something? I wondered if they could really stop that or whether he just wanted a break 🤔
I've met them both outside of the park and they were more than happy to stop and chat. I think it was more one person saw him more joined in and it drew attention to him

Reactions: 7
park security are really strict on influencers. No meet and greets, no selfie sticks etc.

Reactions: 4
I think it was more people were asking for a meet up event sort of like a meet and Greet. Where many people would go and meet him. Which obviously would be a big no go in the parks. He always seems happy enough to be stopped and said hello too from what I’ve seen!

Reactions: 1
They both dont use Twitter anymore. Jen was pretty badly trolled on twitter and they had some awful stuff said against them and their unborn child while Jen was pregnant.
She actually went after a load of people on Twitter a number of years ago, she can be quite a nasty piece of work by all accounts.

His Facebook from way back when before YT is quite funny, he's a proper Billy No Mates.

I used to watch them, I found Tim rather informative about Disney, he'd vlog on the rides and point out certain things in the parks, along with the food. Jen was nice to give him someone to bounce off of, there was another guy there too - not Adam the Woo - but another guy who just seemed to be there.
Although now I haven't been watching them often, I think the last video I watched was about the 'guide lines' that Universal were considering to open the park open again, which seemed like a waste of a vlog in all honesty, everything was essentially a no go, which is understandable from Jen's point of view, new mum, baby and no vaccine in the picture, but the vlog didn't have to be 40 minutes long. At least to me.

She actually went after a load of people on Twitter a number of years ago, she can be quite a nasty piece of work by all accounts.

His Facebook from way back when before YT is quite funny, he's a proper Billy No Mates.
Yeah I used to love love love them, then I saw her having a go at people on twitter, like not even the people tweeting her, going after their friends etc it was happening all the time - she’s very different on social media to YouTube and read their thread on another gossip site and now I can’t stand them.

Both so very fake, not nice to fans they have PO Box mail still unopened years later - how rude!!!, Jenn can be VERY nasty, they also don’t really know much about Disney at all, he has no clue when he’s walking around about what actually is going on. I also find it strange they have a Nanny, like what do they do all day to need a Nanny?! Jenns at home most of the time with god knows what issues she has!

Yeah I used to love love love them, then I saw her having a go at people on twitter, like not even the people tweeting her, going after their friends etc it was happening all the time - she’s very different on social media to YouTube and read their thread on another gossip site and now I can’t stand them.

Both so very fake, not nice to fans they have PO Box mail still unopened years later - how rude!!!, Jenn can be VERY nasty, they also don’t really know much about Disney at all, he has no clue when he’s walking around about what actually is going on. I also find it strange they have a Nanny, like what do they do all day to need a Nanny?! Jenns at home most of the time with god knows what issues she has!
They have a nanny? That seems really lazy of Jenn after she was so desperate to have a baby.

Jenn seems to have a nasty side to her like the way she talks about certain things she doesn't agree with.

Couldn't agree with you more - and he is pretty clueless when it comes to Disney.

Why do they need a nanny?

What makes you think they have a nanny? have they said it?
It’s all over another gossip forum, it’s on reddit I think too - they try to hide her but you see the odd glimpse. Where else’s is Jackson when they are walking together not pushing him or they’re alone. Plus people have seen her In parks with them!

They have no family as they’ve all fallen out and no real friends!

here’s one: 3:05 onwards in the skyliner sitting next to Tim in the reflection when he’s filming Jenn. She hair her hair up

Last edited:
It’s all over another gossip forum, it’s on reddit I think too - they try to hide her but you see the odd glimpse. Where else’s is Jackson when they are walking together not pushing him or they’re alone. Plus people have seen her In parks with them!

They have no family as they’ve all fallen out and no real friends!

here’s one: 3:05 onwards in the skyliner sitting next to Tim in the reflection when he’s filming Jenn. She hair her hair up
Why have they fallen out with family? Do they even see parents?

Why have they fallen out with family? Do they even see parents?
Can’t remember why I read her tweet on anothe gossip forum but Jenn was slagging Tims mother off on Twitter and they’ve never really seen them since.

As for Jenn, I believe she was raised by her grandmother.

EDIT: just typed “Jenn Tracker twitter fight”
And it was in with them - would also like to point out she was never infertile - they tried and never got pregnant and assumed and told everyone and when people were telling them to go and see a proffesionl on a live and thing they were saying it was too painful or some BS
039A9B8B-5750-4284-927F-78766FE2550A.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.