TheTimTracker #31 How to have your cake and...hang on, where's the ducking cake?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolling Tracker moments:
* T videoing piano player doing Rainbow Connection​
* Comment about Pinocchio​

Reactions: 1
As a diehard Parrothead I was totally offended when Tim said about the shirt “Hamburger in Paradise” especially after they had their stay at Margaritaville just a few weeks ago. I said out loud it’s “Cheeseburger In Paradise you bleeping idiot” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a diehard Parrothead I was totally offended when Tim said about the shirt “Hamburger in Paradise” especially after they had their stay at Margaritaville just a few weeks ago. I said out loud it’s “Cheeseburger In Paradise you bleeping idiot” lol
I believe I yelled the same exact words 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The pages on this thread fill up so fast!
Somehow I missed this in TTT #30. It’s quite creative. So I wanted to repost.

from @Galorious
“Someone saw him outside in the rain, his wee face screwed up as he pushed it against the window like a wee beggar boy as they all sat in the warm glow of Mickey's love, scarfing their chocolate covered strawberries. Suddenly, a generous soul rose to their feet and took pity on the strange looking beggar with the wonky eye and strangely swollen belly and invited him in to share their bounty. They listened to his sad tale of being cast out by the mouse, his worry of not being able to feed 6 hungry mouths.. Him, his child and his wife who ate for 4. He told them of his fear of freezing to death in the cold, harsh Florida winter as he only had an ugly Gucci sweater and 2 Columbia women's jackets to keep him warm. So low had he stooped that they even had to sleep in the slums of the Art of Animation resort! Oh the inhumanity. His saviours heard his pleas and bestowed on him a spare media pass, thereby saving him from the succubus that plagued his existence...”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Naw. It’s just another one of their cheap grifter tricks. They are always trying to get something for nothing.

In this case it is easier for Disney to just replace the balloon than to deal with their BShite complaints.

The Bojos are like ‘the boy who cried wolf’.
They complain, are cagey and vague so much that we never know when they are speaking the truth.
I could understand it if they didn't have as much money as t and j (or what they portray themselves to have) and if they were known for showing how to get the most out of a holiday on a lower budget but yes I agree it's just oddly cheap like I said above they will happily spend 1000+ a night but wont replace a week old balloon? I'd be embarrassed honestly to show that I have the money but still trying to pull tricks like that

Reactions: 4
I could understand it if they didn't have as much money as t and j (or what they portray themselves to have) and if they were known for showing how to get the most out of a holiday on a lower budget but yes I agree it's just oddly cheap like I said above they will happily spend 1000+ a night but wont replace a week old balloon? I'd be embarrassed honestly to show that I have the money but still trying to pull tricks like that
It’s really pathetic is what it is to be honest. Take care of it day of but don’t drag it around for a week trying to get it replaced. What’s their explanation? So our balloon deflated after an hour when we bought it last week and we would like a new one. We decided to take it home and hold onto it in the meantime and couldn’t ask for replacement the day of because we had to buy everything at Casey’s and not only sample everything but deep throat gullet all the wieners so we couldn’t possible take care of the balloon after all that because we spent the remainder of the day on the shitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw the beginning of the Grand Floridian check out day video. Why did they have shoes all over the floor and clothes all over the furniture when they have only been there 2 days and live 20 minutes away? No wonder it took so long to check out. How many trips to the car did they make?

Reactions: 11
Why did they have shoes all over the floor and clothes all over the furniture when they have only been there 2 days and live 20 minutes away?
Because they wanted to feel at home.
And I love having a washer/dryer in the unit. Last beach trip I had we had one in the condo we rented and it allowed me to pack half the clothes on the trip.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice Jenn’s ponytail at the end of the vlog. It looked frizzy and fried! Is this her attempt to tease it?

Did anyone else notice Jenn’s ponytail at the end of the vlog. It looked frizzy and fried! Is this her attempt to tease it?
I don’t know if she tried to tease it it did look a bit fried however in humid states it is very hard to keep your hair from not looking like that. The only way to keep it from looking like that is if it is extremely greasy and it did not look greasy at the end of the worlI don’t know if she tried to tease it it did look a bit fried however and humid states it is very hard to keep your hair from not looking like that. The only way to keep it from looking like that is if it is extremely greasy and it did not look greasy at the end of the vlog. She probably washed her hair and then let it dry and then it poofed out because of the humidity. I actually thought at the end of the vlog it looked like she made an attempt to make herself look more decent

@saraaaah90 thanks for teaching us the word “succubus”. It comes in very handy when describing Jenn on this thread!

• Heart
I wanted to quote everything said above!

Why isn’t TTT classified as a “family channel “???

My head is about to explode from watching today’s video. If I don’t list things in the correct order blame it on my scrambled brain I’m kind of going by category.

•. GF has been a bucket list stay for a long time. My bucket list contains places more than 20 minutes from my house.
•. T&J first heard about the July 1 HEA opening night fireworks on June 20 at Blizzard Beach from a CM
•. Tim immediately got a reservation for July 1 at MK
•. Because fireworks happens at night Jenn could not see them so they looked for a hotel reservation along the monorail line. GF had the last and only availability with a MK view.
. No where do they mention a media event for HEA opening night!
Confirming our suspicions that if Tim went, it was as “a +1”!
I don’t know, something smells fishy here.
🤔 I know there was a picture of Tim wearing a lanyard standing by a white pillar with a couple (they did not have lanyards on). I have yet to see Tim in the dessert party area (MKay’s video it is so blurry I can’t tell). Tim has shown no footage of the apps, sweets and drinks offered at the media dessert party. And what happened to a photo/film of the HEA take home - parting gift cupcake?? Inquiring minds want to know!

Tim is stressed out over packing up to leave, they still have 3 hours. And of course they will leave at the very last second.

•. They keep dragging around the week old balloon from MK and tried to get a replacement at DS. DS balloons don’t come out till 1 pm, J$‘s nap time. So they will keep dragging it around with them till they get satisfaction.

• Tim buys another too small jacket (it gets so freezing cold in Orlando don’t ya know) to go along with his women’s Norway and $200 Mandalorian jackets that were on sale.

• glad to see that J$‘s car seat is still rear facing. But that means Jenn is still sitting in the back seat showering J$ with all her anxieties.

witch to all the retail store CMs that they can’t find a GF logo frame. A CM goes out of his way to help them and offers a solution utilizing a wedding frame and a GF logo pin.
They further witch that it is too expensive at $45. This from the people that paid $2000 for a Gucci sweater worn less than the digits on one hand!
037BB391-38C7-464E-9B47-B403B7A5EDC0.jpeg

You can see Timmy tightpants in this screen shot from the WDW Couple vlog. For reference, this is Tim in a photo from that night.
51C80FE3-43DA-4CC0-9364-EDE1971D79F6.jpeg
And this is a photo with those shoes. It’s him. He was there. But for *real* reasons unknown, it was not put in the vlog.
35B90C37-06B7-4E58-BB48-3C609814FA32.jpeg

Last edited:
Am I the only one that noticed at the very beginning about 30 seconds in when they’re eating breakfast how badly she interrupts him like what he has to say doesn’t mean crap. Rude selfish witch
Also for the main dining shots we see the kid trying to feed himself and her stuff on the other side of the table but then at the end she moved over there after they filmed what they thought was an appropriate setting that means she went over there to freaking feed him just like she can’t get the hell out of the backseat.
YES. This is a huge pet peeve of mine, I've noticed it's especially bad during their god awful live shows that they slap together when they can't be bothered to plan an actual video. She's so scatterbrained and constantly interrupts Dim, it's so annoying. You can see the look of frustration on Dim's face when she says "iS tHaT yOuR wAtErMeLoN?" to Jackpot right as Dim is trying to finish his sentence. She has serious issues, she's never really listening to Dim, she always seems on autopilot with her repetitive phrases and stupid questions.

Watching these GF videos just drives the point home how mentally "off" Jenn is. Dim twists himself into a pretzel trying to make her happy, she probably weaponizes her own anxiety/depression so Dim is constantly doing all kinds of things (like parenting their child or paying $1200 a night just so she can sit her ass on the balcony and watch a damn firework show) just to keep her from being upset.

Reactions: 15
Wondering if the next staycation is either animal kingdom lodge or the tower at Coronado. They haven’t done a staycation at either yet.
Wonder if the family trip will be a grand villa

Wondering if the next staycation is either animal kingdom lodge or the tower at Coronado. They haven’t done a staycation at either yet.
Wonder if the family trip will be a grand villa
I can’t see them staying at Gran Destino until club level returns. Which isn’t until December. But they are so ill informed that they may stay there and then complain that it’s closed when their room category would usually be club. (They are probably going to book a suite. So one bedroom or Presidential and they would love to opt for the Presidential).

Jenn must be getting jealous of people giving other vloggers compliments for their editing. Specifically when people compliment B roll and music. (SE does a decent job with this) since she’s trying to do it herself. And not very well. The time lapse looked like it was an accident and someone left the camera on when they set it down and it happened to be pointing out the window.

Last edited:
They went on about how the bowl of yogurt and granola was so small and the plate of fruit was so big. Maybe they were trying to send Jenn a message that her fat ass needs to eat healthier.

I’ve had to stay in hotels for 3 and 4 weeks at a time for work. Not once has it ever looked as trashed as how that room looked after 2 nights.

The Trackasses are white trash that struck it rich like Jed Clampett in the Beverly Hillbillies

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The interruptions are the worst. Jenn loves the sound of her own voice. You can hear it in the way she talks.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.