Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually totally agree with you but I think the writing on the post is the actual truth
Maybe if she didn't spent half her day with her phone shoved in her and her kids faces , planning her next posed photos whatever else she seems to waste time doing every day like hanging about at nursery and actually got on with stuff she wouldn't feel so overwhelmed. Step away from your phone, Jesus. I've just went from part time to full time hours, did 100% of the housework , washing, nursery runs etc as my partner was away for 3 months!! I managed it, it wasn't easy and guess what took a hit? My screen time. I haven't binge watched anything on Netflix, I haven't been on my phone anything like I was in jan lockdown when I was only working part time. She needs to decide what her priorities are and focus on that instead of bleating on Instagram for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe if she didn't spent half her day with her phone shoved in her and her kids faces , planning her next posed photos whatever else she seems to waste time doing every day like hanging about at nursery and actually got on with stuff she wouldn't feel so overwhelmed. Step away from your phone, Jesus. I've just went from part time to full time hours, did 100% of the housework , washing, nursery runs etc as my partner was away for 3 months!! I managed it, it wasn't easy and guess what took a hit? My screen time. I haven't binge watched anything on Netflix, I haven't been on my phone anything like I was in jan lockdown when I was only working part time. She needs to decide what her priorities are and focus on that instead of bleating on Instagram for attention.
100% this. Instagram needs to seriously take a back seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
AEF9DBFB-9B30-460F-AE4E-0029EB20D563.jpeg

As if Amies paid money to be told this!! This lot really are low on the IQ points, it's laughable they think they inspire anyone, they can't even get themselves together to look after their kids and are all so self involved it must be draining to be around any of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quite a few of us on here know her irl and it must really piss her off because we know what a nasty piece of work she is. It's no surprise she has no friends left from her pre Troon/kids life. No one from then wants anything to do with her. These new 'friendships' with Aimee and Abbie are bullshit fake crap.
She’s a vile vile person everyone from ek knows what she really is , a slag , she sleeps with everyone’s boyfriends and her mum is no better she’s a swinger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Woah woah slept with drapers man?! Was that before or after the jail. Jeeezo man, she's got no morals!! Gala come back with that steaming hot tea

• Wow
Reactions: 2
View attachment 546006
As if Amies paid money to be told this!! This lot really are low on the IQ points, it's laughable they think they inspire anyone, they can't even get themselves together to look after their kids and are all so self involved it must be draining to be around any of them.
She said she was going to be busy for 5 hours with her course this morning. A mum of 3 having 5 hours free to do anything sounds like a dream, but to piss it up the wall on an ex junkie online course sums her up.

Could not agree more!!! If life gets busy my phone screen time is first to take the hit. She is difficult to sympathise with because she has created her own mess. It seems such a common theme with these insta huns. Proclaim happiness and body positivity but deep down they are not happy atall and actually living a miserable existence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she's paid Brett Moran money!!! Hahaha!! What an absolute fud oor Aimee is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe she's paid Brett Moran money!!! Hahaha!! What an absolute fud oor Aimee is.
Wee Kyle will be getting some extra cupboard time after shelling out £1k on a mindfulness and breath work online MLM course. She's probably asked him mid game of COD and he's just said yes to get her out his wee under the stairs dungeon.

Reactions: 3
Yes, user called @gala came on slating ddog, said she sleeps with everyone's bfs, everyone in ek thinks she's a slag and her mums a swinger , then posted saying she had shagged ADs man as well. But she doesn't know about it, awkward. I think someone reported them as their whole profile is gone 😅 maybe ddog is lurkin tonight.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, user called @gala came on slating ddog, said she sleeps with everyone's bfs, everyone in ek thinks she's a slag and her mums a swinger , then posted saying she had shagged ADs man as well. But she doesn't know about it, awkward. I think someone reported them as their whole profile is gone 😅 maybe ddog is lurkin tonight.
Does anyone have screenshots of this tea? duck sake 🙈

Reactions: 1
The posts are deleted/ removed. Said she had slept with him and now they're all insta friends and AD probs doesn't know. I went to reply to it but the post was gone along with the one above it.
Any screenshots ? What did I miss ? 😂😂😂 this sounds good

Reactions: 2
Just hopping on to say I noticed Aimee posting that she’s in the primark queue at 7.40am. This is the same woman who can’t be arsed getting her kids up in time for school and nursery 🌚

Reactions: 21
Just hopping on to say I noticed Aimee posting that she’s in the primark queue at 7.40am. This is the same woman who can’t be arsed getting her kids up in time for school and nursery 🌚
Absolutely came on to say the same thing, can clearly get up and dressed when it suits her. To open new look... Girl I follow said no wue at Primark so doubt new look is gona have any spectators to see a ribbon get cut 🤣 my toes are curling with embarrassment for her. Can't believe she can't get up and get her kids organised and out the door but can manage that. Shameful

Reactions: 11
That stupid life coach guy preaching that depression is you living in the past. It makes me angry that folk fall for this. Absolute crook!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
also the same woman who was late taking her eldest to his first day back at school last year & completely forgot her youngests actual first day at nursery but manages this?
She’s seriously got her priorities so wrong!
Absolutely came on to say the same thing, can clearly get up and dressed when it suits her. To open new look... Girl I follow said no wue at Primark so doubt new look is gona have any spectators to see a ribbon get cut 🤣 my toes are curling with embarrassment for her.
Same 🥴 bet she’s got her clown make up on & that disgusting purple jumpsuit 🙈

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.