Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
It’s bleeping weird. Also imagine having someone over to do that for your 32nd and a few days before it her partners birthday went basically unnoticed. Shaun should crack her for her nonsense

Reactions: 5
It’s bleeping weird. Also imagine having someone over to do that for your 32nd and a few days before it her partners birthday went basically unnoticed. Shaun should crack her for her nonsense
Imagine being 32 and having someone come round to do that for your own birthday. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
Aimee is never going to get a job. Did she not say that Jackson goes to school this year. She could get a little part time job.

She will piss money up the wall on course after course until she can manifest another baby and then she will have a excuse not to get a job again xx

Reactions: 11
I actually like the dress hell mend me
But fs the colour of her 😂😂

She had a beauty therapy business the page is still on her follows if u want a nosey. In regards to like office or retail no idea! Seems like her and kyle got together young and she started her yummy mummy journey then
I think her dress is nice too , colour a bit bright but nice for summer and yes her fake tan is just OTT!! The birthday set up is a joke, set up in her wee flat , fair enough at an actual event for a milestone birthday... guess it was gifted!! I think it's been mentioned amiee worked in subway as well making sandwiches but not much else. Shame she didn't keep up the beauty stuff as that would have been a great wee business around the kids. Better than selling mindfulness at £500 / £1000 a pop!!

Reactions: 1
This is where I feel bad for her because I can see she’s lost and searching for purpose out with motherhood. However I do think if every random brand came running tomorrow wanting to pay her for ads but she had to use the kids for it she’d do it in a heartbeat so then I don’t feel bad anymore.

Reactions: 3
It’s good she’s acknowledging “serious issues” and “not coping” as they do say that’s the first step to recovery...
And I’m no psychologist but an ex junkie’s pyramid scheme course on relaxing your mind with the bhondi tribe is probably NOT step 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The birthday set up is a joke, set up in her wee flat , fair enough at an actual event for a milestone birthday... guess it was gifted!!
I hope it was gifted because it costs £75 for two crappy balloon numbers 😱 for a random, non milestone birthday, you'd be off your head to spend that

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Aimee and DD should get a like shop together 😂😂 both do beauty and then that might help them

DD said she was talking to her partner about her Instagram growing. I would never dream of saying to anyone oh my followers have stopped going up. They would think I had lost the plot

The dress is nice it just doesn’t go with those Docs. It would have been lovely with plain white trainers! And obviously less orange tan🤣🤣

I think her dress is nice too , colour a bit bright but nice for summer and yes her fake tan is just OTT!! The birthday set up is a joke, set up in her wee flat , fair enough at an actual event for a milestone birthday... guess it was gifted!! I think it's been mentioned amiee worked in subway as well making sandwiches but not much else. Shame she didn't keep up the beauty stuff as that would have been a great wee business around the kids. Better than selling mindfulness at £500 / £1000 a pop!!
Exactly I would much rather run my own beauty business. Even if shes just mobile doing nails round callies nursery just like the rest of us. The guilt I would feel knowing some poor mum lonely stuck at home with a new baby is being conned out of money under the guise of this will fix ur life. Surely Aimees tit show is proof it does duck all for u.

Exactly I would much rather run my own beauty business. Even if shes just mobile doing nails round callies nursery just like the rest of us. The guilt I would feel knowing some poor mum lonely stuck at home with a new baby is being conned out of money under the guise of this will fix ur life. Surely Aimees tit show is proof it does duck all for u.
It's also the outfit changes for me 😂 she loves herself

Reactions: 2
Has Aimee ever had a job? Pre kids or anything?
Subway then in a beauty shop who put her through some courses for nails and spray tan etc. Then she done beauty mobile on her own. Not that much work experience for her age

Subway then in a beauty shop who put her through some courses for nails and spray tan etc. Then she done beauty mobile on her own. Not that much work experience for her age
Let’s not forget she is an entrepreneur after setting up a club with events for mummas to mingle. Oh and countless MLMs 😜🤣

• Haha
I still can't quite believe there's a wee guy called Blaise kicking about Cambuslang. Ned factor 20 million 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot stop cringing at DDOG & now social mama basically pulling out the stops to do a full on hello fresh campaign that nobody asked for... all to promote a discount code that every Tom, Dick & Harry could get.

Get a bleeping grip of yourselves 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.