Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social Mama is striking me as someone that would share a “turn around 3 times and then clap whilst looking in the mirror and pass this message on for 5 prayers. Don’t break the chain or you’ll have a bad week!” kind of gal.

when did we go from car crash to tragic?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s one candle on my TV unit and my daughter is hellbent on slashing herself with it / breaking her foot / destroying the wall. How does DD deal with all those candles on the floor and a moving baby?!
I thinking this to Iv only just started putting candles and ornaments out again not my kids are abit older it’s not worth the hassle wen they are wee xx

Reactions: 1
Social Mama is striking me as someone that would share a “turn around 3 times and then clap whilst looking in the mirror and pass this message on for 5 prayers. Don’t break the chain or you’ll have a bad week!” kind of gal.

when did we go from car crash to tragic?

I would die laughing if this is all just one elaborate bam up and her buddy is just one of us tricias.
Shes so grounded spiritual and #bekind shes sent this thread to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just had a look at Aimee’s “course”. Looks a lot like a pyramid scheme to me.... they even have a pyramid on their website 🤔
6E5D4F2C-9DB2-41A5-AD3F-E0AE56CACC39.png
A08E970E-3AE3-4E03-8C7F-FA50A0BC6CE6.png

• Haha
No way would you pay £1000 for that. They must have secret income we don’t know about

Here was me thinking the internet was full of FREE videos where Aimee could learn to meditate and breathe...
It's crazy isnt it. We will find out how much she paid when she starts her spiel in a few days. £1000 for mindfulness a pure bargain hun

Oh here we go, she will be trying to peddle this now. She said this morning she's not doing it to become a coach , so she's clearly doing it to flog to her followers. Guess she only needs to sell 3 courses and she's made £500. Absolutely disgusting praying on young mothers struggling, trying to sell them this course so she can get half the money. She seems absolutely lost, cannot stick to anything. Cannot come up with her USP and create any inspirational content, leeches on the back of other accounts almost daily because her life and ideas are so boring and she is just vacant. She needs to give up the wannabe influencer crap.

Reactions: 7
The only Thailand trip Aimee will make it to, is munching a pack of Thai Sweet chilli sensations, whilst guzzling a Vanilla coke of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most companies try to hide the fact they’re a pyramid scheme. These cunts have put actual pyramids on their graphics 🤣 say it was £1000, that could be well spent in updating her beauty qualifications or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet she’s absolutely FURIOUS someone’s found out the real reason she’s spunked £1000 on a “mindfulness course” & wants to make income off at 🙈

Also...were they not saving for a new house?! Actually feel a tiny bit sorry for cupboard bleep having to put up with her flippant behaviour, jumping from one hobbie to another & thinking up these new ways to make cash

Reactions: 7
Most companies try to hide the fact they’re a pyramid scheme. These cunts have put actual pyramids on their graphics 🤣 say it was £1000, that could be well spent in updating her beauty qualifications or something!
amiee and her ex drug dealer pyramid scheme boss who lives in Thailand and sells people mindfulness. Well, I suppose it's better than smack 😂
C395119C-6784-41A2-99C1-F3646CD5EFE2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure her pal mum of wildlings (she’s not called that anymore on insta) has gotten her into that. She’s got a fool proof method of hitting £5k a month according to her page- believing in yourself and being consistent. What a load of tit.

• Wow
  • Haha
She is 100% hoping to become a coach for this crap but who on gods green earth would go to Aimee for advice on anything at all?
a 10 week course doesn’t make you qualified to help anyone & Imagine having an appointment with her - she would be sailing in from her bed wearing her MILs pj’s, with Callie screeching down the phone at you and dogs barking to get outside!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure her pal mum of wildlings (she’s not called that anymore on insta) has gotten her into that. She’s got a fool proof method of hitting £5k a month according to her page- believing in yourself and being consistent. What a load of tit.
Remember when her and Aimee done that live catch up
They have about 15 people on it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.