Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf . Was this while she was with Shaun or her ex at the time ? I’ve never known her to be single . She’s vile .
I think it was just before she met Shaun. One minute she was all flash in her Samsung area manager company car showing off then she was punting kitchens. All hush hush.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Don't know who's worse.. ddog or the fanny of a sister on her stories singing songs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dying with embarrassment for her

• Haha
I think it was just before she met Shaun. One minute she was all flash in her Samsung area manager company car showing off then she was punting kitchens. All hush hush.
It was while she was with her ex . I know that for a fact !!! She cheated on him with her Samsung boss and a few other guys . The boss’s wife found out and DD tried to get people to lie for her to worm her way out of it. She knew he was married . The worst kind of woman in my opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It was while she was with her ex . I know that for a fact !!! She cheated on him with her Samsung boss and a few other guys . The boss’s wife found out and DD tried to get people to lie for her to worm her way out of it. She knew he was married . The worst kind of woman in my opinion.
Was this scandal the reason she split with dean?

Reactions: 2
DD’s sober picture is very odd. It looks even stranger cropped in her profile. It’s such an odd angle to take a pic. Is she trying to be sexy? Surely sexy doesn’t match a message about sobriety!?

Reactions: 2
Nail. Head. None of these twits would survive in the real world of accountability. I run a team of healthcare workers who need to be in the field and therefore have been supplied with official documentation allowing them to do so. It was illegal to travel but that head was bouncing around all over Scotland for no reason other than to deliver brownies to her fat pals. Don't forget oor Nina shagged herself out of a professional job with Samsung. Never sleep with the boss, sweetheart 😂
I see mini Chuckie isn't well today after her wee body didn't know how to cope with healthy food 🤣🤣🤣
Wit? She done what????
Nail. Head. None of these twits would survive in the real world of accountability. I run a team of healthcare workers who need to be in the field and therefore have been supplied with official documentation allowing them to do so. It was illegal to travel but that head was bouncing around all over Scotland for no reason other than to deliver brownies to her fat pals. Don't forget oor Nina shagged herself out of a professional job with Samsung. Never sleep with the boss, sweetheart 😂
I see mini Chuckie isn't well today after her wee body didn't know how to cope with healthy food 🤣🤣🤣
WIT? She done what?

Reactions: 1
Can you reveal all without revealing yourself?
I think it’s common knowledge for most people in EK. I have friends that knew him and her well so remember it all from years ago. She was always up to no good and her friends got sick of covering it up for her.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 529101
I wish DDUG would stop drinking and eating with the camera so damn close, it’s disgusting 😂. Also I know for a fact Aimee is nasty alongside her faults, but maybe she’s just better at hiding on insta as she’s so desperate to come across as all high & mighty.
She looks like a middle aged scheme gran of 10. You know he ones who go on holiday just to stock up on fags and post in March that they've finished "the weanses" xmas shopping, related to everyone, rough as duck and think their house looks classy within the cheap Silver and gemstone tacky tat they bought out of one of those shops that pops up in an empty space only to last 5 months before being replace by another identical shop still selling elf on the shelf in may.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks like a middle aged scheme gran of 10. You know he ones who go on holiday just to stock up on fags and post in March that they've finished "the weanses" xmas shopping, related to everyone, rough as duck and think their house looks classy within the cheap Silver and gemstone tacky tat they bought out of one of those shops that pops up in an empty space only to last 5 months before being replace by another identical shop still selling elf on the shelf in may.
'the weanses' 😂

• Haha
This is all I can think about when I see her , she honestly looks about 50+
94230368-AE90-4C36-9E0A-1017D6F5D233.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.