Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little controversial here but i quite like DDoG, yeah ok she swears in front of her kids and her daughter can be a little monster and I donā€™t agree with the whole Chucky thing but that aside I find her quite relatable. We have all swore in front of our kids letā€™s face it. She isnā€™t a plastic barbie. Her make up skills are probably the same level as mines. She has a job when lockdown isnā€™t affecting her being able to open. She tried a little brownie business it didnā€™t really work out. She makes me feel like sheā€™s just a human trying to figure herself out. She owns her tit such as her having a drinking problem. She doesnā€™t pretend to be like Aimee miss perfect. I like her šŸ™ˆ I find her the most relatable x
Oh Angelina I have on good authority that this account is you ! Welcome to tattle šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aimeeā€™s stories today were as usual a bleeping shitshow. She canā€™t understand how DD manages to do such difficult multitasking like preparing lunch and chatting shite into her phone at the same time! Surely a mother of 3 would be a pro at multitasking?
Her ā€˜healthyā€™ pitta bread might be ever so slightly lower in sugar and fat than a bagelthin but by the time sheā€™s caked it in lurpak she might as well not have bothered. Another nutritional gem from oor Aimee doll.

But guys not to worry, we now have a new and improved Aimee, she read her book for a second time (lies) and become a new person overnight. How long will new Aimee last? Bets are on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly what @Shugsyshalone said. Iā€™ve no idea how she canā€™t do the most basic of tasks like make lunch and wash your weans šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m far from a perfect maw, but Iā€™ve just worked a 58 hour week and my kids have been washed/fed, my dogs have been walked EVERY day, and Iā€™ve even got time to sit on Tattle for a goss most nights šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I had Covid in November and when I was off work for 2 weeks (was very mild, barely any symptoms) I felt so lethargic because I started sleeping in a little later etc, so I can totally see why AimĆ©e is the way she is sometimes. When I finally got back to work and had a routine it felt like my life was so much more back on track and healthy and active, she really doesnā€™t realise that even a wee part time job would do her the world of good. Nothing against a stay at home mum but realistically it was traditionally 1) because women werenā€™t allowed to work and then 2) because childcare in later years became so expensive, but these days lost workplaces are very accommodating and hire staff to work various hours that suit both their home life and the companies need for different hours throughout the day. Her excuse is nonsense. She posts stories when all the kids are at school/nursery saying sheā€™s no idea what to do now for a few hours since theyā€™re away. Canā€™t just be me that only takes about 45-60 mins to get the house in shape? No need for a full day. Get a wee job, some extra money in your pocket for all her B&M hauls, adult friends at work to converse with, a good routine and sleeping pattern. Then all these basic things like making lunch wonā€™t seem so difficult šŸ˜³ sorry for the rant šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly what @Shugsyshalone said. Iā€™ve no idea how she canā€™t do the most basic of tasks like make lunch and wash your weans šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m far from a perfect maw, but Iā€™ve just worked a 58 hour week and my kids have been washed/fed, my dogs have been walked EVERY day, and Iā€™ve even got time to sit on Tattle for a goss most nights šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I had Covid in November and when I was off work for 2 weeks (was very mild, barely any symptoms) I felt so lethargic because I started sleeping in a little later etc, so I can totally see why AimĆ©e is the way she is sometimes. When I finally got back to work and had a routine it felt like my life was so much more back on track and healthy and active, she really doesnā€™t realise that even a wee part time job would do her the world of good. Nothing against a stay at home mum but realistically it was traditionally 1) because women werenā€™t allowed to work and then 2) because childcare in later years became so expensive, but these days lost workplaces are very accommodating and hire staff to work various hours that suit both their home life and the companies need for different hours throughout the day. Her excuse is nonsense. She posts stories when all the kids are at school/nursery saying sheā€™s no idea what to do now for a few hours since theyā€™re away. Canā€™t just be me that only takes about 45-60 mins to get the house in shape? No need for a full day. Get a wee job, some extra money in your pocket for all her B&M hauls, adult friends at work to converse with, a good routine and sleeping pattern. Then all these basic things like making lunch wonā€™t seem so difficult šŸ˜³ sorry for the rant šŸ¤£
Yes!!!! It would absolutely change her life! It really would! Sheā€™d have something to actually ā€œtalkā€ about!

Imagine the current convo between her & cupboard bleep;

ā€œwhat did you do todayā€
ā€œI highlighted in my book & made a pitta for lunchā€šŸ˜…

Also on a more serious note, the feeling of being able to contribute to the family purse in some way with actual money & not cookies would probably increase her self worth! Her mental health would most likely improve because sheā€™s got an actual routine & gets to speak to proper humans that arenā€™t on Instagram!

win win aimee babes, do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes!!!! It would absolutely change her life! It really would! Sheā€™d have something to actually ā€œtalkā€ about!

Imagine the current convo between her & cupboard bleep;

ā€œwhat did you do todayā€
ā€œI highlighted in my book & made a pitta for lunchā€šŸ˜…

Also on a more serious note, the feeling of being able to contribute to the family purse in some way with actual money & not cookies would probably increase her self worth! Her mental health would most likely improve because sheā€™s got an actual routine & gets to speak to proper humans that arenā€™t on Instagram!

win win aimee babes, do it!
Good routine is key whether you have 5 kids, 1 dog or live alone. Having a sense of worth and belonging, beyond being a parent goes a long long way too. She has no excuse for the state of the house or the bad food the kids eat, itā€™s not like she has a job or anything else to keep her too busy to be able to do basic household chores. Not saying you need to keep a pristine home but itā€™s not difficult to keep things tidy and hygienic, and having a clean tidy home lifts everyoneā€™s mood. She could spend an hour a day training those neglected dogs for example.

• Heart
I'm dying to see these photoshoot pictures cos if DD looks 5 out 10 then celebrities will be trying to buy the editing software
Will the eyebrow be high and strong?
Will the clothes be dated and ill fitting?
Excited I tell ye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Angelina I have on good authority that this account is you ! Welcome to tattle šŸ˜€
šŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø if you have good authority Iā€™m Angelina, I wonder if any of the stuff thatā€™s been said about any of these ladies is actually true then because I find that laughable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
šŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø if you have good authority Iā€™m Angelina, I wonder if any of the stuff thatā€™s been said about any of these ladies is actually true then because I find that laughable.
Casting doubt over anything anyone has said about these ā€œladiesā€ because of what one person said?

hmmmm does seem inline with something one of them would say šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me who had the fear looking at that baby standing up in that cot?! So easy to bend and be right out onto her head. I can't get how bad they are at everything it's not just wee things here and there they are hopeless!

Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Casting doubt over anything anyone has said about these ā€œladiesā€ because of what one person said?

hmmmm does seem inline with something one of them would say šŸ˜‚
Of course because when someone doesnā€™t follow the narrative created then oh obviously they must be the person. The point I was making is Iā€™m assuming if she has it in good authority then she apparently has someone who has confirmed this which then makes me laugh due to the fact I categorically know I am not, so it makes me question the good authority you all have on all the evidence of what these woman have done such as be nasty, be bullies, husbands cheating etc your authorities or sources are quite clearly rubbish. But yet again il be accused of being Angeline because I donā€™t follow the narrative.

Is it just me who had the fear looking at that baby standing up in that cot?! So easy to bend and be right out onto her head. I can't get how bad they are at everything it's not just wee things here and there they are hopeless!

Yes!! I came here to say that. Poor wee baby is going to end up going head first out of that cot šŸ˜©

Ps long time lurker on this thread, loving your work Tricias. Keep it up xx

Reactions: 5
Shocking , I dropped my cot to the floor as soon as he could stand up so he didn't flip out in the night. So irresponsible. Too busy fake tanning her face and neck and eye bleeping herself on stories to sort her babies sleep situation.

Of course because when someone doesnā€™t follow the narrative created then oh obviously they must be the person. The point I was making is Iā€™m assuming if she has it in good authority then she apparently has someone who has confirmed this which then makes me laugh due to the fact I categorically know I am not, so it makes me question the good authority you all have on all the evidence of what these woman have done such as be nasty, be bullies, husbands cheating etc your authorities or sources are quite clearly rubbish. But yet again il be accused of being Angeline because I donā€™t follow the narrative.
Angelina physically assaulted my friend outside Downtown because she ā€œlooked at her funnyā€. This isnā€™t on good authority, I was there. I seen her attack Deano in the Village, my ex was friends with him and we were often on big nights out together. Sheā€™s not a nice person. This kind of stuff happened every single weekend, she was a wee ned who wanted a scrap esp when her nose was full of the g.

Reactions: 14
Angelina physically assaulted my friend outside Downtown because she ā€œlooked at her funnyā€. This isnā€™t on good authority, I was there. I seen her attack Deano in the Village, my ex was friends with him and we were often on big nights out together. Sheā€™s not a nice person. This kind of stuff happened every single weekend, she was a wee ned who wanted a scrap esp when her nose was full of the g.
She sounds charming šŸ„“

Reactions: 5
Maybe this thread isnā€™t for you? You could start a rave thread if you like? Not sure youā€™d get much action on it.

• Haha
'sO ReLaTaBlE' If you're a vicious wee Ned I suppose it is

Reactions: 6
Her outbursts still happen to this day so for anyone who thinks that sheā€™s changed , she hasnā€™t.

Reactions: 6
The wind farm was windy. Imagine that šŸ˜…
And poor little Ruby is in season again and Aimee clearly did absolutely no research if she thought a tiny dog would only go into season every 6 months! The poor pup! Sheā€™s so bleeping irresponsible beyond belief! She didnā€™t do any research into the implications of having a litter of pipe until recently when it could have been too late and poor Ruby could have been pregnant.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.