Thesocialmama.xo #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think this is disgusting. Yes you get people taking the piss but you don’t know their circumstances, their mental state etc. I’d never report anyone, I mind my own business.
I agree. I know how busy the police are without having to deal with reports of someone forgetting to wear a mask! it should have been emphasised this is for serious breaches only.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah, a big cheese in that area although I don’t think we’re allowed to talk about it here.

Don’t think anyone would condone how they get their money but they aren’t the first or the last. In terms of parenting, Kim is a far better parent than Aimee and I would rather look at her life and what she’s up and about doing rather than Aimee sitting in the house.
I certainly don’t think someone should be classed as a far better parent simply because they can live a blinkered privileged life funded by illegal activity. She doesn’t give a f@&k about the children or families affected by her husbands profession and activities does she?

I question the ethics and morals of anyone who raises kids in an environment funded by drugs (cheating as well that came up on previous thread).

I find it quite sad that Aimee seems to put her on pedestal and aspires to be like her. Her life is fake and nothing for a normal girl like Aimee to aspire too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kimmys man is pure speculation he has a vending machine company...lol but aye anyway😂😂

I'd never report anyway either! As much as I hate it I mind my business also thats their problem

20210103_112502.jpg

• Haha
I certainly don’t think someone should be classed as a far better parent simply because they can live a blinkered privileged life funded by illegal activity. She doesn’t give a f@&k about the children or families affected by her husbands profession and activities does she?

I question the ethics and morals of anyone who raises kids in an environment funded by drugs (cheating as well that came up on previous thread).

I find it quite sad that Aimee seems to put her on pedestal and aspires to be like her. Her life is fake and nothing for a normal girl like Aimee to aspire too.
You took the words right out of my mouth there! I posted similar about Aimee’s pal Abbie recently when she was ranting about us all on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Well they are both stay at home maws. Kim’s dug business doesn’t count because it’s probably a front, she doesn’t seem to work much.

So based on that alone they both have the same amount of time with their children and from what we see, Kim takes hers out all the time and does activities with them. Free and affordable ones that Aimee could do too. Cleans her house. Aimee sits in the house and ignores her kids and lives in a pig sty to put rambling stories on the gram.

You can’t really bring up cheating and say it’s a bad household with regards to that because that’s hearsay and we had the same allegations about Aimee a few pages back.

KG’s life is obviously funded by nefarious means and she obviously doesn’t care about people impacted by her husbands dealings but I’m not talking about that, I’m talking about how she is with her own weans and as a mother, not how she is as a person.

And now I’m away to deal with my weans instead of debating whether Kimmyg or Aimee is the better maw 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone needs to make a new thread it says....I tried but don’t think I’m allowed. She’s fairly flying throw the pages on here - speaks volumes!

I'm doing it now x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.