Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dc8p

She needs to get that photo down of Callie with no top on. Her arms might be crossed but it's a mother's job to protect her kids. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And just spank the whole bottle of wine for the love of the wee man. It might give her a personality.
For the love of the wee man 😂 been a long time since I've heard that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lucas2018

I forgot there was a new thread so just adding this to keep up with the oh so busy life of the laziest mum 🤣

• Haha

PeterPanFan

Chatty Member
I'm still furious that she's trying to give 'ottie boy' the child who is under 1 his own bedroom and forcing her oldest to share! Like many of us said, they could have got a big enough house or build an extension on their old house so it was big enough for the entire family. Clowns!
Especially when she's going to keep him in her room for the foreseeable to keep him as a baby!

noseyitch19

The kids are in bed, kaiden just home from football and the Bebe is in the bath!! Between that and him still sleeping in the bedroom with Aimee no wonder the poor kid doesn’t sleep well. No routine and the constant light off her phone and/or laptop!! Madness.

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Any of you girls follow The Wee PT on Insta? Just saw a post on her account that she’s got cancer 💔 Maybe Shaimee should take a wee look and think twice before she moans about how tired she is sitting on her fat arse all day or how she’s going for lunch but doesn’t feel like having pasta. Sorry wee rant 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh god that’s incredibly sad 😞

Reactions: 2

Curly

VIP Member
I’m intrigued to see the cake. I’ve had cakes by Christie before she’s incredible- but very expensive & hers looks big!
Is there actually any cake in them?
iv seen a few birthday ones for children that are good but I just can’t take to the wedding cakes (soz)

Reactions: 2