Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoVeryKindlyGifted

Chatty Member
Never in my life have I seen a tree so tree thin and bald, can get much nicer trees.
She’s still been posting but keeping hush on all that other day with the girls ballon company. I’m glad she didn’t accept her apology and if she was really sorry you would do a post etc but her apology was only to save her own back.
Surprised she isn’t hanging her prada bags and sliders from the tree.
And her scrubs! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
Emma have limited comments on all their posts. A friend of mine bought one and hated it. Had problems contacting them to come collect it. I would steer clear of them.

SoVeryKindlyGifted

Chatty Member
I can’t be bothered to watch it - what’s the story with her breaking her maw’s nose?
From the age of 2, Aimee says her Mum has called her the Headbanger as when she was always banging her head off things when she was angry and one time when she was a teenager she was doing it and her Mum tried to stop her and Aimee hit her nose as her Mum was trying to calm her down. Aimee said she had blocked these memories out so couldn't remember this until her Mum told her.

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
I just can't take to the dress. I don't hate it but I feel like there's just something off with it. She does look nice though. And agree with whoever said that it's an over 50's dress and like the rest of her style it ages her.
After seeing these photos I think it might be the waist area, it doesn't seem like it fits her properly or that we're a little bit of it missing before it goes off to the bottom shape of it. Which doesn't really do her much favours.

Also did I see that the groom ended up with his face painted?! And it's the happiest I've seen him so far on his wedding day...
Who is the bride is she a relative?
---
Yeah what is that? Is that a thing? Not at any weddings I've been to 🤔 looks a bit traveller community.
The bride reminds me of a traveller

• Haha
Reactions: 3

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
I seen Big Ang story last night about how she threw tree out back and was raging girl left her tree awful wasn’t filled etc honestly her tree was so bare bald could see actually middle of tree. Go girls page and she has amazing work, FILLED TREES am so glad she outed Big Ang I thought why would girl do amazing work then leave you with a bare tree, £100 budget 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣 1 decent size bauble is about £5 minimum what did she expect?? She tried make out the girl did an awfully bad job and tried ruin her business name and even without tagging her.. don’t work did it.
influencers think boosting they got someone to do their makes them sound rich or something special when really I find it sad as years goes Christmas isn’t becoming about kids it’s about who’s got best tree, most days out, biggest presents, most presents. All just for social media.
---
If she is paying £100 max on decorations then that explains the wedding budget. Cheap as you can.
What’s her page i’d like to see her work

Walnutss

VIP Member
A lot of the girls she tried to be friends with in school don’t follow her, thinking back she didn’t really have any true girls pals it the boys she tried to hang about with who also hung about with the girls that took nothing to do with her.
Tbh some them were weird in our year, one the lads just got married but his best mate was also a groomsman… who also dated the bride for about 6 years 🤣🥴 The two guys have been good mates for years but still odd tbh.
---
Majority of the girls had their own groups as did I, we still meet up when we can and other girls still have their own groups 20 years later. Quite sad she doesn’t have one pal from school but Big Ang wasn’t the nicest at school, acted it but she wasn’t.
All her friends were just deans pals girlfriends

• Haha

crjo

Amanda capaldi is another one that shows everything to do with her girls! I feel like I kno their bloody type & No number at this point

• Sad

treasure

She must have blocked me on this profile for some reason… I follow both of her other accounts but nothing even comes up if I search that one!