Thesocialmama.xo #11 Annual turnover - 9 cookies and a bath bomb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wonder why all no longer pals, DD then is off the radar etc too but the sister set up
a new insta all very odd ?a can’t believe their sisters.

Reactions: 2
Aimee's stories the day have tipped me over the edge. She's so smug and fake. That accent is getting worse by the day and that wee lassie is a pain in the bleeping hoop, man.
Her accent a few days ago was so bad it sounded like when you do a silly fake ‘Glasgow uni’ accent to take the piss out of some trying to speak posh.

Reactions: 7
I see the balloons are put out for wee Jackson while she swans off to her hen do

Poor wee boy you would think she would have him up & spend some time with him
I've got the actual rage this morning with her 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So she’s in Dundee and not partaking in the day time activity in order to miss her wee boy’s birthday? She’s an absolute shite maw.

I don’t have weans and even I’d have patched that for my niece’s birthday and headed up myself later this evening after spending the morning/afternoon with my kid on his birthday?!
Especially if I was just planning on sitting on the sidelines til 6pm anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s a couple of hours away and can’t just spend some time at the hen and then drive home for her boys birthday. She’s not even taking part aswell, what a bleeping bore.

Reactions: 12
So let me gets this right, it’s the wee boys bday tomorrow, the “hen do” is clearly tonight so your telling me she can’t head back tomorrow morning, jeez she could even stay for breakfast or whatever and still be back in time to spend the majority of the day with her son celebrating his birthday!! There is NO excuse for this crappy behaviour!! NO EXCUSE WHAT SO EVER!! She just doesn’t care, simple as that

Reactions: 14
So she’s in Dundee and not partaking in the day time activity in order to miss her wee boy’s birthday? She’s an absolute shite maw.

I don’t have weans and even I’d have patched that for my niece’s birthday and headed up myself later this evening after spending the morning/afternoon with my kid on his birthday?!
Especially if I was just planning on sitting on the sidelines til 6pm anyway!
She’s a couple of hours away and can’t just spend some time at the hen and then drive home for her boys birthday. She’s not even taking part aswell, what a bleeping bore.
I could write a small essay on this but I’ll keep it short…….. She’s a head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet she would change her name to The Social if she wouldn’t get sued by the bars. Nae mama about her (unless it’s Callie obvs)!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could have done the hen do and be back for the birthday but…missing your wean’s birthday because you want a sesh…but she doesn’t really drink, you know…that not drinking did last longer than most of her other ‘things’ though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always bangs on about how she doesn’t drink she she could easily drive home or get a early train. Why go all that way and not take part. Absolute idiot

Reactions: 8
Dundee isn’t far. Couple of hours max. If I was her and the hen do was that important I’d of went up for the night and just not had a drink then drove home. Yes you’ll be a little tired tomorrow but do you know what. Your kid will remember you being there for them. Ditching your child for the sesh is exactly the kind of thing that hurts them long term and makes them feel unwanted.
What I really want to say is Aimee doll you’re a bleeping shite maw and you look like a bag of spanner’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dundee isn’t far. Couple of hours max. If I was her and the hen do was that important I’d of went up for the night and just not had a drink then drove home. Yes you’ll be a little tired tomorrow but do you know what. Your kid will remember you being there for them. Ditching your child for the sesh is exactly the kind of thing that hurts them long term and makes them feel unwanted.
What I really want to say is Aimee doll you’re a bleeping shite maw and you look like a bag of spanner’s.
It’s 90mins in the car on a good day max - depends how you drive 🤣 bad times, Fri/Mon at peak traffic time, it may take up to 2hrs. (not a Sat/sun anyway) I done the commute on Fri/Suns for a longggg time.
I’ll bet she took the train so she has no excuse to leave early.
And Dundee for a hen do is clutching at straws in general, unless you’re hanging about the VA, a lodge on the outskirts or heading down to St Andrews… it’s no the best.
I’d have maybe understood if it was a weekend in Ibiza, but an overnight in Dundee? Naw. I’d have had an excuse for that destination, kids birthday or not,

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Have you saw the lastest story !? Posting a picture of C at a party she can’t stop herself but not of her son when she won’t be there tomorrow to see him when she wakes up anyone else find that bleeping weird ??
Fucks of to hen do in wait for it bleeping Dundee and for her then not to participate!?

Just like another day when at home phone stuck in hands seeking validation from strangers how sad and we’re jealous please spare me 😂 ,

Reactions: 15
I genuinely am SO bleeping angry, she is the fakest, horrible, selfish bleep ever! Her sons 5th birthday tomorrow, she fucks off to a hen doo in DUN bleeping DEE, to not even participate in the water thing today and then post a picture of “her girl” at a bleeping birthday party but nothing about her son just some crappy ass balloons she probably got gifted!!!!! She makes me bleeping sick.

Reactions: 14
I'm not far from Dundee (and I was born and bred there), but FFS she could be home in a couple of hours to celebrate her son's birthday.. and dinnae bother going to St.Andrews- duck all there unless you're a student

Reactions: 3
I'm not far from Dundee (and I was born and bred there), but FFS she could be home in a couple of hours to celebrate her son's birthday.. and dinnae bother going to St.Andrews- duck all there unless you're a student
I do love a St Andrew’s ceilidh, but then again, I’m old 😂

Reactions: 2
Also why is she insistent in wearing those tent dresses, does her absolutely no favours

Reactions: 11
I genuinely am SO bleeping angry, she is the fakest, horrible, selfish bleep ever! Her sons 5th birthday tomorrow, she fucks off to a hen doo in DUN bleeping DEE, to not even participate in the water thing today and then post a picture of “her girl” at a bleeping birthday party but nothing about her son just some crappy ass balloons she probably got gifted!!!!! She makes me bleeping sick.
Exactly this!! I am absolutely bleeping speechless! What the duck is she playing at!? I could cry for him I honestly could.
A few years ago my nan passed away who I was incredibly close to, she was like my second mum and I was literally heartbroken. Anyway her funeral was the day before my daughters 2nd birthday and I ended up getting absolutely blind drunk, I well and truely drowned my sorrows. My husband ended up setting all our daughters presents up and I felt guilty as hell that I hadn’t been there to set them up (passed out in bed). But you better believe I was up at 6am with her making a huge fuss, opening presents, singing, zoo for the day, cake. How could you miss your child’s birthday!!! I honestly can’t get my head around it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.