TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only post what I read I have never been on benefit but I am certain every child in the UK is entitled to child benefit whether u need it or not.Whatever the current name is I have seen a petition to get their Benefits stopped.
Think it’s an annual income of 50k max to get child benefit.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Ann Russell? She mentioned in a video that the PR team for the smithy family have been contacting bigger tiktoks asking them to make a video about the situation. Does anyone else find that weird

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Does anyone follow Ann Russell? She mentioned in a video that the PR team for the smithy family have been contacting bigger tiktoks asking them to make a video about the situation. Does anyone else find that weird
That’s so strange! I’d understand if it was to do with something you normally raise awareness for but this is odd

Reactions: 4
Sorry, I blocked these months and months ago as their content irritates me. Their fire was all over my FYP, so I unlocked them to have a nosey. Do they share the one child together? How many people live in the house?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if he was made to sleep in the car that night because it was only supposed to be the other car that was set alight...

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it mad he slept in the car rather than being with his family and keeping them safe?!

Reactions: 14
Also the vid of him with the long piece of wood breaking bits off the front of the house, surely the insurers won’t want him messing with anything until they assess the damage.

Reactions: 6
Yes, if there's people out to hurt you, wouldn't you want to protect them?
Exactly, if there were people who knew where you live and tried to hurt you, they could follow where the kids are. None of this makes sense.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it mad he slept in the car rather than being with his family and keeping them safe?!
See I think he slept in the car as the front door to the house wasn't secure at that point and didn't want anyone going in trying to steal stuff 🤔 and Jess and kids were someone safe.

Reactions: 7
Sorry, I blocked these months and months ago as their content irritates me. Their fire was all over my FYP, so I unlocked them to have a nosey. Do they share the one child together? How many people live in the house?
no two young daughters and 7 week old son. Plus jess’s 17 year old brother jack and his girlfriend Amy.

Only someone who knew their kids were safe because there is no real threat would stay outside the house. He knows there’s no one out to hurt his kids doesn’t he! The police will be monitoring his behaviour closely I reckon.

Reactions: 7
See I think he slept in the car as the front door to the house wasn't secure at that point and didn't want anyone going in trying to steal stuff 🤔 and Jess and kids were someone safe.
There are companies who come out and secure homes, the police and firecrew put u in touch with them.And if someone had just torched a car outside my house u sure as tit I aint sleeping in a car outside my house

Reactions: 13
Also the vid of him with the long piece of wood breaking bits off the front of the house, surely the insurers won’t want him messing with anything until they assess the damage.
that was all for the media I.e bbc news etc

I am surprised the police haven’t posted their own investigation like they normally would i mean it’s arson, so where’s the police reference if we need it etc?

I noticed the edited cctv footage has been deleted but the unedited version on YouTube shows The time stamp on the cctv that ends 22.55mins 28 secs. I don’t want to give the address away but on the report it says fire brigade were called at 22.56 and had 16 calls. Now we know they weren’t posting online i.e live or anything so if the neighbours saw this and were the ones to call how did they miss those two boys I mean they weren’t exactly discreetly running away. Surely someone has cctv further up where they ran etc.

Reactions: 4
fake or not, i had a good bleeping laugh at the idiot who managed to set himself alight.

also what bleeping head bothers with a crowbar when the front window is open?!!?!?

all i know is they’re brave leaving the car unlocked where they live considering it’s london. i live on the outskirts of london and i still wouldn’t leave my car unlocked (though that might be because i grew up in central london where leaving a crap nokia on the seat years after their heyday meant your window got smashed)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.