Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell asleep half way through reading her post I swear. My god. I've never known someone to be so boring
Hopefully she can get around with the hoover? I could have cleaned my whole house top to bottom in the time it has taken her to write that coma inducing caption 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hopefully she can get around with the hoover? I could have cleaned my whole house top to bottom in the time it has taken her to write that coma inducing caption 😴
It's like something out of The Diary Of Adrian Mole 🤣🤣🤣 the woman is a complete tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She gets zero engagement on her posts, surely she must see people don’t give a tit what she’s saying???? My life is dull 😂 but I don’t post it all over insta!! Fair enough if there was something exciting and interesting for the world to see but I’m afraid Emma it’s not you!!!

Reactions: 4
Someone tell her an Instagram post doesn’t have a minimum word count so she doesn’t have to chat so much tit 😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s really trying to convince everyone she’s sooo happy 😴 maybe what we said here touched a nerve..

I don’t think she quite grasping the point here....
Just stop with the long winded, moaning, monotonous shite on every insta post.
It's not that her life is dull... Its the captions that are dull!
Yes this!!!! I think she missed the point totally!!!

Omg her story - she won’t spring £30 right now for a toy for her kid but will buy ‘with leftover birthday money’ he gets??? Coming from the woman who buys herself £30 of bath bombs on the regular

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.