Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman!!!

How many digs can she get in towards her husband and son!? All she seems to do with her son is sit on the sofa and cuddle so no wonder he was grumpy, he probably wants to play and move around. I also find it hard to believe she forgot to eat yesterday, she just didn’t eat so she could have that pizza and feel 0 guilt.

And don’t even get me started on the diamond member thing. Load of old bullshit. She doesn’t follow the plan at all. She either stuffs her face or starves herself. There is no in between. And no way did her husband buy her those earrings. All for the gram. She is insufferable.

Reactions: 15
From watching her it's very clear she likes to be in control. Very controlled with types of play, the way she likes her days to run etc. When she takes James out he is always on reins even if its somewhere that from her pictures looks safe for running around. Then I think she struggles when things don't go to plan.

Reactions: 9
From watching her it's very clear she likes to be in control. Very controlled with types of play, the way she likes her days to run etc. When she takes James out he is always on reins even if its somewhere that from her pictures looks safe for running around. Then I think she struggles when things don't go to plan.
I did think this too about the reins. I had reins for my daughter but only in busy places or shopping places ect.
Not out in the country or at the park!

Reactions: 5
Her whole life is controlling. Her food intake. Her son. Her job. Her marriage. Herself. It must be exhausting and miserable. No wonder she always looks drained and unhappy.

Reactions: 7
I did think this too about the reins. I had reins for my daughter but only in busy places or shopping places ect.
Not out in the country or at the park!
Absolutely unnecessary to use reins in an open space like that! She should definitely be letting him roam around . Fair enough for busy places. Absolutely ridiculous if she kept them on up those stairs what a trip hazard . She does always have to be in control , made it sound like such an inconvenience that she couldn’t shop with him ( totally unrealistic to think he would be ok to sit in a trolley when he will be tried from the walk) he would have been grumpy and she should have always realised he would have needed to go home . God she is so self obsessed it’s unreal.

Reactions: 6
She’s just so foooking boring 💤
She’s one of those.... went for a walk, had a cuppa, did some ironing, went for a tit.... total over sharer of the most mundane and uninteresting stuff ever..... NO ONE CARES EMMA 🙄
And all the passive aggressive digs at her husband!! She begrudges him a lay in when she’s always in the bastard bath!

Reactions: 9
She's really enjoying being Emma..... NAAAAGHHHHHHHT! Emma hun, you're a moany bastard absolutely no-one is enjoying Emma, not even your husband by the looks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's like Fopperholic, wanted a baby because she couldn't have one and now they are here, wants to get rid of them at every opportunity. Absolutely zero maternal feelings or warmth towards them. Rigid routines, controlled meals. Structured "educational" play. Jeez sign them up for the army already.

That little boy will rebel against her mind games and passive aggressive ways when he grows up.
This just makes me really sad ☹ I wonder why they do this?

Reactions: 2
This just makes me really sad ☹ I wonder why they do this?
Rose tinted glasses I'd say. Plus telling a control freak "they can't" is probably like a red flag to a bull. They have this idyllic picture of motherhood and when reality kicks in it's a bit of shock to them I think

Reactions: 3
Rose tinted glasses I'd say. Plus telling a control freak "they can't" is probably like a red flag to a bull. They have this idyllic picture of motherhood and when reality kicks in it's a bit of shock to them I think
Maybe it’s also a bit of they’ll never be happy, they thought weight loss would make them happy, it didn’t, they thought having children would make them happy, it didn’t..but children are a lot more permanent than weight loss ☹ They need to figure out what it really is that’s missing from their lives and I bet it stems from their own childhoods

Reactions: 8
Really don't understand why he has a dummy in the bath, especially if he is happy 🤔 does she wash his face then stick it straight back in again?!

Really don't understand why he has a dummy in the bath, especially if he is happy 🤔 does she wash his face then stick it straight back in again?!

Absolute madness

If he is happy surely it’s just going to hinder him making sounds / vocalising.

I have never known anyone have a dummy in the bath wtf

Reactions: 4
I fell asleep half way through reading her post I swear. My god. I've never known someone to be so boring
An autumn walk? Light a candle and watch a film? This woman is so strange 🙄 moan, moan, moan, moan. For an English teacher she absolutely sucks at creative writing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.