Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a twit with that stuck on her head. At first glance I thought it was a sanitary towel

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Caught up with this entire thread and her insta account over the weekend, hadn’t heard of her before she popped up in these forums, now I’ve hate followed her. Thanks for helping me timewaste all!

As a (supposedly) intelligent woman I don’t understand why she can’t see the correlation between eating bugger all, therefore likely being nutritionally deficient, and her constant headaches.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said before that she's worn those patches occasionally in class when she's had a headache.
Definitely a drama queen

Caught up with this entire thread and her insta account over the weekend, hadn’t heard of her before she popped up in these forums, now I’ve hate followed her. Thanks for helping me timewaste all!

As a (supposedly) intelligent woman I don’t understand why she can’t see the correlation between eating bugger all, therefore likely being nutritionally deficient, and her constant headaches.

I know surely she should know basic healthcare for her job !

I don’t follow her anymore just had a nosey on her profile just now. I feel like she absolutely loathes John. Why does she make so many sly digs about him? If you’re not happy with someone accepting substitutions on your shopping order then make sure you’re at home to check it yourself? She manages to make herself a priority any other time 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yes she clearly can’t stand the man. I’m pretty sure he is just there for convenience . Someone to get up with James and to pay his half of the bills. Emma only has eyes for one person - herself .

Reactions: 2

I do love a good old hate follow 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
A crumpet topped with terrys white chocolate orange for breakfast .. I feel another headache coming on after her blood sugar drops suddenly after that sugar hit plus zero water !

• Sick
Reactions: 10
A crumpet topped with terrys white chocolate orange for breakfast .. I feel another headache coming on after her blood sugar drops suddenly after that sugar hit plus zero water !
That sounds vile 🤢🤣 I'm chunky but funky and I can't say I've ever eaten a combination like that in my life😳

Reactions: 6
I really dont get SW.... she hasnt bleeping maintained her loss. She has yoyo-d, binge and restricted and only weighed in officially after a period of starvation when she knew she would get it.

SW and her are a joke. Imagine that being your bleeping life. She is smiling more than anytime with her husband and kid. Says it all.

bleeping fraud.

Reactions: 13
I really dont get SW.... she hasnt bleeping maintained her loss. She has yoyo-d, binge and restricted and only weighed in officially after a period of starvation when she knew she would get it.

SW and her are a joke. Imagine that being your bleeping life. She is smiling more than anytime with her husband and kid. Says it all.

bleeping fraud.
I am probably way off the mark, but I wondered if her dropping the ‘slimming’ part of her name was anything to do with slimming world not being happy with the way she represented the brand? I certainly wouldn’t want that kind of a dangerous food relationship linked to my diet brand. Not that she’d ever say this, of course.

I am probably way off the mark, but I wondered if her dropping the ‘slimming’ part of her name was anything to do with slimming world not being happy with the way she represented the brand? I certainly wouldn’t want that kind of a dangerous food relationship linked to my diet brand. Not that she’d ever say this, of course.
Sw don't care. They let blatant liars like Harry Pickard bounce around and build a following off their name. People have complained over and over to sw about these insta knobs not representing the plan correctly, giving false info etc. But they just say nothing we can do. Yet they can come down hard on a small business promoting food linked to SW. They're assholes.

Reactions: 10
I find it quite sad that the only self validation she has is by lying to herself that she follows the plan, and has a brilliant relationship with food. It’s obvious it’s the opposite, I do wonder if she has serious issues around food and doesn’t wish to share...

She is desperate to stay skinny and maintains it using the most unhealthy methods , her arteries are going to clog up with fat and she will most likely get diabetes . She is very unhealthy.

Dummies out again so she can prat around ordering her mix ups

Dummies out again so she can prat around ordering her mix ups

Last edited:
She's finally admitted James isn't all fun and games all the time.
Has to throw in a dig at John though 😂
Maybe it's because John does everything whilst she has her 'me' time for her lay in.. Her bath.. Whatever else she does every day.
And all she does is act like he's a burden!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.