Thepersianbabe #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she will be quitting her clinic for a while?? Even though I think she is a hard worker she is very impulsive with her career

Reactions: 4
She moved, I think to another country. Does anyone know where she lives now?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Looks like maybe Germany?

I saw somewhere she said she was doing pong distance and then he was in Germany or something

But his LinkedIn has him in London?

But somewhere in Europe

Don't know why she's been so secretive about it

Reactions: 1
Man she's still so basic, but I like that she hasn't gone 100% down the influencer route

Reactions: 5
Man she's still so basic, but I like that she hasn't gone 100% down the influencer route
Me too! I do wonder what will happen with her business ficlinic. And maybe she will become a fulltime influencer in Germany. I dont think she can work as a pharmacist there.

Reactions: 2
In the IG story where she's in the home store it looks like some labels are in Spanish or Portuguese...

Which ever country she's moved to, this is by far the most interesting thing she has ever done. She essentially went to a local uni, no gap year, study/work abroad, travels with mates etc.

Without the fiancé, she seems like the type of person to never live more than 15 minutes away from her mum.

Reactions: 7
Which ever country she's moved to, this is by far the most interesting thing she has ever done. She essentially went to a local uni, no gap year, study/work abroad, travels with mates etc.

Without the fiancé, she seems like the type of person to never live more than 15 minutes away from her mum.
I mean she has been travelling with friends ever since she got with this guy

It seems her fiancé is the reason she’s moved, but I’m glad she’s broadening her horizons! I don’t follow her these days, but she always seemed like someone who played it safe or stayed in her comfort zone. Hence her general vibe being boy-crazy and basic.

Reactions: 6
I think she has moved to Portugal. The little chocolates she posted a photo of are famous there! I hate how always tries to build up cryptic hype for what she is up to instead of just giving an update. Nobody cares that much Barbara.

Reactions: 6
I think she has moved to Portugal. The little chocolates she posted a photo of are famous there! I hate how always tries to build up cryptic hype for what she is up to instead of just giving an update. Nobody cares that much Barbara.
Seemed like from just before the Summer she had some sort of breakdown or mental health issue, and she was offline and closed her clinic

Shes still hinted to 'not being in the right space' and won't share until she is

Really, I think this move might have thrown her off her normal everyday, because the house has been sold so must have been something in the works for a while and for someone who does not change anything, it must have been hard

Did she close her clinic for good?

I thought she was just taking a step back from the clinic and possibly have other people working there?!

I think she probably had a burnout. She accomplished a lot at a young age.

Seemed like from just before the Summer she had some sort of breakdown or mental health issue, and she was offline and closed her clinic

Shes still hinted to 'not being in the right space' and won't share until she is

Really, I think this move might have thrown her off her normal everyday, because the house has been sold so must have been something in the works for a while and for someone who does not change anything, it must have been hard
I find it all a bit click bait though. If you were going through something and wanted to keep it private, why post cryptic photos and promise "updates soon" just go off the grid? She posted the Regina chocolates with the caption "if you know, you know".

Reactions: 5
Yeah she needs to make sure she isn't losing followers

You know give them a bit but not the whole story, a way to keep them checking and staying
I find it all a bit click bait though. If you were going through something and wanted to keep it private, why post cryptic photos and promise "updates soon" just go off the grid? She posted the Regina chocolates with the caption "if you know, you know".

I think she’s been so dormant for a while that she’s already lost a lot of followers. Most of her following is on YouTube and she’s been gone from the platform for about a year now.

I think that she moved to Italy. She always talked about Italy as her home. Maybe after getting a burnout she wanted to be closer to home.

I saw a sponsored post on insta from Fi Clinic the other day, wonder what's happening with it

I honestly don’t get the mystery around her move. She’s already sold her place and if she’s moved overseas, no one is going to come and stalk her. I think she only has a few handful followers left who are mostly UK based. It’s a bit bizarre all she’s doing is giving crumbs by showing half built furniture in her stories.

Reactions: 8