Thepersianbabe #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww super chuffed for her getting engaged! He seems like a nice guy (from the absolute nothing that I know about him haha) and she seems so happy! I like how she was open about meeting him on Hinge too, I feel like some women, especially image conscious women, would just stunt and lie about that and say she met him at an art gallery or something.
I watched her how we met q&a and shes changed a lot but in a positive way!! It was refreshing to hear some of her answers, I think he is Persian, came to the UK just before he started uni, from a phonecall with him on a vlog he had an Iranian or maybe it was German as he was in Germany for his younger years accent, doesnt seem like a duck boy the typical ones she would date before, works for an investment company, into his 30s now, he seems mature which compliments her, so congrats to them both, its nice he doesnt want to be in the vlogs as it shows he isnt after attention which is what she was use to before with boys, beautiful couple

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I watched her how we met q&a and shes changed a lot but in a positive way!! It was refreshing to hear some of her answers, I think he is Persian, came to the UK just before he started uni, from a phonecall with him on a vlog he had an Iranian or maybe it was German as he was in Germany for his younger years accent, doesnt seem like a duck boy the typical ones she would date before, works for an investment company, into his 30s now, he seems mature which compliments her, so congrats to them both, its nice he doesnt want to be in the vlogs as it shows he isnt after attention which is what she was use to before with boys, beautiful couple
oooh thanks for the heads up, I didn’t know there was a Q&A I’m gonna go watch it. Yeah I didn’t think much of her previous partners so it’s nice to see she’s met someone good!

This is the video
Ahh thank you! The points she made about the effort required to find love were very mature and vulnerable to admit out loud. I’ve always felt funny about my experiences with online dating, the quality of the guys, the slightly forced nature of it all, but she’s honestly given Hinge some excellent PR 😂 might just have to redownload

Reactions: 2
Her proposal was so not romantic at all. She planned everything, it was not a surprise at all. I feel like her boyfriend has nothing to say in that relationship.

Reactions: 7
Her proposal was so not romantic at all. She planned everything, it was not a surprise at all. I feel like her boyfriend has nothing to say in that relationship.
#girlboss behaviour or so she thinks. Reminds me of Elle Florence...

Fake and phoney, all for the gram.

Reactions: 1
What?!?!?!? So she knew when he was going to propose and how?!?! Thats sad lol

So this was all for the gram?!?! So why did she look surprised in the photos?!?! Loooool so cringe

Reactions: 4
What?!?!?!? So she knew when he was going to propose and how?!?! Thats sad lol
Well she didn't know it exactly but she went ring shopping before the proposal to see which rings made her fingers longer, and she kept her nails groomed because she knew that he would pop the question soon.

Reactions: 3
Well she didn't know it exactly but she went ring shopping before the proposal to see which rings made her fingers longer, and she kept her nails groomed because she knew that he would pop the question soon.
Lol how sad, not a surprise at all

Don't see anything sad about that, they had a discussion about it and wanted to get a ring she liked. My partner would suck at picking out a ring too, I'm glad she shopped for a ring she liked. Not all proposals are surprises, some of them are mutual decisions to make the next step in the relationship.

Reactions: 11
Don't see anything sad about that, they had a discussion about it and wanted to get a ring she liked. My partner would suck at picking out a ring too, I'm glad she shopped for a ring she liked. Not all proposals are surprises, some of them are mutual decisions to make the next step in the relationship.
Totally 100% agree but I do think its a bit lame to then do a pretend proposal on holiday. Like he's doesn't need to ask her they already know they are getting married.

I find barbara to be so 'me me me me', even when talking about the proposal she would always say MY proposal rather than our proposal

Reactions: 7
I agree but she created a photoshoot and pretended to look surprised

• Haha
What did you guys think of her engagement dress? I thought it was very tacky and too short for an engagement dress

Reactions: 4
What do you guys think of her Fi Clinic? I'm clueless about aesthetic stuff but I like her approach to natural looking filler and using small amounts over time. Would you ever get anything done from her?

What do you guys think of her Fi Clinic? I'm clueless about aesthetic stuff but I like her approach to natural looking filler and using small amounts over time. Would you ever get anything done from her?
I wouldnt get anything done from her as shes still 'new'in the game, but kudos to her for this business, I think she still works as a locum pharmacist also

She is very inexperienced and most people want to do a procedure as natural as possible. But some people are addicted to cosmetic procedure and they overdo it

Reactions: 2