Thepersianbabe #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her?

I used to really like her when she was a uni and doing vlogs. But she is the example of overconsumerism. I admire her for having a real job and doing youtube but I'm kind of disappointed that she wants to be an aesthetician and not a pharmacist anymore. And this is the first time that she has a long term relationship with someone and living together with someone. And she is already starting about not wanting to call him a boyfriend because he is more than that. She already is hinting on a marriage.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Followed her for years! She had cute style back in the day but then it got really bad 😂
She seems to be a relationship person and not happy single. Also don't know about her offline friends but found it interesting she seemed to drift or fall out with influencer friends she used to be close with.

All that said I still have a soft spot for her since she seems sweet and I always liked that she had a job outside YouTube.

Reactions: 7
I think she seems like a nice person and I've always liked seeing the lovely relationship she has with her mum, plus she's proud of her cultural heritage which is nice when social media can feel quite... whitewashed in this regard sometimes (obviously depending on who you follow). I've noticed her falling out with a lot of girls and wondered at times if she is the common denominator there, but she seems sensitive (not a bad thing) and these things do happen especially in your twenties.

I do think she does a LOT of high street clothes shopping but YouTube lends itself to that doesn't it. If I had that disposable income for clothes I'd rather buy one Rixo dress or whatever but that doesn't work as well for videos, people want to see a selection what is in the shops. I really don't have much negative to say on her lol. I think fair play if she wants to do aesthetic treatments. The money / quality of life might be better if she builds a successful business (I can see followers going to her for treatments in the future) and if it doesn't work, she can always go back to pharmacy.

Reactions: 9
i totally forgot she existed until i saw this thread. she has a video about getting accepted into uni in jan - does she want to quit and be an aesthetician?

her bolognese recipe is a travesty as well. i thought she was part italian?? smh.

I appreciate the fact that she focused on a career outside of YouTube. We used to be "internet friends" back in 2010 circa as we both had YouTube and I'm Italian (from the same area where she grew up). When she became more famous on yt she ghosted me (not answering dm anymore) but I think it's normal, I mean we were not friends in real life :giggle:
I noticed that the rare times she's on yt or instagram is for sponsored things. Again, I get it but I don't like it.
I haven't watched any of her latest videos but I wish her all the best of luck for her life.

Reactions: 2
To me she seems so insecure, she did something again in her face (doesnt want to tell what) but she looks bloated.

And she buys so many cheap clothes, not classy at all

Reactions: 1
Her guy was an ex med student, now is some sort of investment banker at Goldman Sachs, he is Iranian

She really is hinting at marriage with him, even mentioned talks of buying a place together

i totally forgot she existed until i saw this thread. she has a video about getting accepted into uni in jan - does she want to quit and be an aesthetician?

her bolognese recipe is a travesty as well. i thought she was part italian?? smh.
The course was for being able to prescribe meds like a doctor

She hasnt ssid anything about aesthetician course but shes looking to open up a clinic for this bur no word of anh courses or training she had attended?

She also recently got her cheeks done again, her face is looking very botox / filler like all other botox and filler faces

I do admire her for continuing with studying, even though I hate it that she will be an esthetician. I do wonder why she doesn't have friends, I feel like she only has her boyfriend and family and thats it.

Her guy was an ex med student, now is some sort of investment banker at Goldman Sachs, he is Iranian

She really is hinting at marriage with him, even mentioned talks of buying a place together
Smart lady. Lock him down early before he rolls into the big money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Smart lady. Lock him down early before he rolls into the big money.
Well shes for sure locked him down because the aesthetics clinic she has opened is with him. She mentioned in her video how they brainstormed names for the clinic too

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well shes for sure locked him down because the aesthetics clinic she has opened is with him. She mentioned in her video how they brainstormed names for the clinic too
You see! Make that man help pay for your dreams. If he loves you, he will help you succeed.

Reactions: 2
Really werid question but does anyone know what part of London she lives in? I have a feeling I live really close to her but have never quite put my finger on it!

Really werid question but does anyone know what part of London she lives in? I have a feeling I live really close to her but have never quite put my finger on it!
I think its Bushey area, I know her family home is in Harrow

Reactions: 3
Wow her face without makeup!!

Didnt realise she also gets fillers/botox on face
She does, she also ownes an aesthetics clinic now. Do you know what is weird about her recent videos. She obviously is hinting on wanting to get married very soon. She doesnt like to call her boyfriend her boyfriend but she calls him her partner (because she can't call him her husband yet). She also wants to live near her family. But I thought she already lived close to her mom, now she is regretting buying the house because she wanted to live closer to her new family??? I thought that was kind of weird.

Reactions: 3
She does, she also ownes an aesthetics clinic now. Do you know what is weird about her recent videos. She obviously is hinting on wanting to get married very soon. She doesnt like to call her boyfriend her boyfriend but she calls him her partner (because she can't call him her husband yet). She also wants to live near her family. But I thought she already lived close to her mom, now she is regretting buying the house because she wanted to live closer to her new family??? I thought that was kind of weird.
Oh wow!!! Shes always morphed herself into whoever she was dating, seems to only show persian friends and family from his side now that are her friends now

She lives close to her mum but probably wants a house rather than a flat as shes alluded to in her recent video

Found it strange he moved in with her, seems like maybe he was living at home rather than having his own place

Oh wow!!! Shes always morphed herself into whoever she was dating, seems to only show persian friends and family from his side now that are her friends now

She lives close to her mum but probably wants a house rather than a flat as shes alluded to in her recent video

Found it strange he moved in with her, seems like maybe he was living at home rather than having his own place
I found it weird that she almost regretted buying this house. Why would she regret it? She left her moms house and became more independent. Maybe she doenst want her boyfriend want to feel bad that she has bought the house and he moved in with her.

I found it weird that she almost regretted buying this house. Why would she regret it? She left her moms house and became more independent. Maybe she doenst want her boyfriend want to feel bad that she has bought the house and he moved in with her.
Yeah but I also think she purchased under help to buy scheme, its a new build, thats the only reason ppl purchase as they are under help to buy and those schemes are very messy

Awwww super chuffed for her getting engaged! He seems like a nice guy (from the absolute nothing that I know about him haha) and she seems so happy! I like how she was open about meeting him on Hinge too, I feel like some women, especially image conscious women, would just stunt and lie about that and say she met him at an art gallery or something.

Reactions: 5